I found a bug on v1.3.0 with the single shot mode, that's why library is not working properly on your TV right now. You need to download new version from first post and update your TV.TorbenMue wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:41 amI tried to change to WLED from your script because i have some projects done with this and i wanted to know if WLED would work. When my ESP controls the LED with WLED everything works. all LEDs shine.tasshack wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:43 pm
I don't know is it possible to run this library on non mst device because i don't have one but maybe we will figure it out.
Can you share the /dtv/sambilight.log and /dtv/sambilight.bmp files with an actual photo of the screen after you run that command and also without TEST_FRAMES:1 with a short video.
No i plugged my FTDI into the ESP (on RX and GND Pin) and i could control the lights via prismatic from my pc. all LEDs shine.
But when i plug the FTDI into my TV and run this commandonly 50 LEDs shine. They are changing a with different images on screen but it looks a bit off.
Code: Select all
samyGOso -d -T -B -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libSambilight.so H_LEDS:44 V_LEDS:22 BOTTOM_GAP:11 START_OFFSET:75 CLOCKWISE:0 CAPTURE_POS:0 COLOR_ORDER:RGB BAUDRATE:921600 TEST_FRAMES:1 TEST_PATTERN:0 TEST_PROFILE:0 TEST_SAVE_CAPTURE:1
Colors and position is not correct but i think its a better to look at this when all LEDs shine and positioning is correct.
Log is attached but i even don't get a .bmp file when running this command.
Maybe its better to write in private message because we dont want to spam this topic?
1. Please determine following values using hypercon (link is at the first post), H_LEDS, V_LEDS, BOTTOM_GAP, START_OFFSET, CLOCKWISE
2. Make sure you do not place the init file to /mnt/etc/init.d/ yet.
3. Run commands below with the values you determined with the hypercon
Code: Select all
samyGOso -d -A -B -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libSambilight.so H_LEDS:xx V_LEDS:xx BOTTOM_GAP:xx START_OFFSET:xx CLOCKWISE:x BAUDRATE:921600 TEST_FRAMES:1 TEST_PATTERN:1 TEST_PROFILE:0 TEST_SAVE_CAPTURE:0 samyGOso -d -T -B -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libSambilight.so H_LEDS:xx V_LEDS:xx BOTTOM_GAP:xx START_OFFSET:xx CLOCKWISE:x BAUDRATE:921600 TEST_FRAMES:1 TEST_PATTERN:0 TEST_PROFILE:0 TEST_SAVE_CAPTURE:1
4. Update your sambilight.init file with a file editor from telnet/ssh on TV. If you edit the init file on a windows pc, it will not work on TV and library does not auto start.
5. Restart your TV and wait for it to complete boot (About 1 min).
6. If sambilight automatically starts after boot there should be sambilight.log file dtv folder, please send it to me. If sambilight does not start you can call command below to start it and if it still does not start you should see the error on output.
Code: Select all
TEST_FRAMES:1, TEST_PATTERN:1 or TEST_SAVE_CAPTURE:1 may not be functioning on non-mst devices but the library should work when you run it from init.d.if you observe constant communication on serial converter but leds are wrong color that can be fixed. If your TV crashes, become unresponsive or leds are not changing after you run sambilight from init file that means library is not compatible with non-mst devices and may or may not will be in the future.