QN90A Service menu

General forum talking area for A/QA series TVs.

fefo

QN90A Service menu

Post by fefo »

Could anyone take pictures of the full qn90a service menu and send me, please?

I messed it up and now music wall is not working and i don't know how to fix it. I would like to copy the original service menu settings, including the FMS and the advanced hidden part of the service menu.

How to enter in the service menu:

In the standby mode press quicly in the old version remote control: Mute 1 8 2 power

wait until the service menu appear, then in order to appear the advanced settings go to: SVC > Other settings > CAL Data restore.
press OK

go back to the first page of the service menu, go to "Advanced" and then press and hold the +volume until the hidden settings appear.

now you can access all the pages with all the settings of the service menu.

**My advice to you: Do not change anything in the service menu of your TV.
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: QN90A Service menu

Post by notengo13 »

My advice to you. NEVER ENTER TO THAT MENU WITHOUT TAKING PICS OR SOOTING VIDEO OF DEFAULT VALUES.

You can try at your own risk. Here on forum someone post it how to reset service menu to its defaults. I never tried. It can work or not.

I can't remember post right now.
First check value of TYPE and save it's value. Then change to another type and then go back to its original value

Disclaimer:
I don't take any responsibility of this. It at your own risk.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error

Return to “[A/QA] General”