"0.00" red/pink with green text debug in top left

General forum talking area for M/Q series TVs.

normmcgarry

"0.00" red/pink with green text debug in top left

Post by normmcgarry »

Hi,

My son (18 months old) grabbed the remote and got into the service menu somehow and screwed it up pretty majorly. Seriously that happened. :lol:

HVFlip was enabled. It was booting with a Frame TV boot image (and this is a Q6 75 inch), Wifi wasn't working. Now there is a small box that is a red/pink color with green text that displays some sort of numeric debug value (0.00 most of the time, except on boot it can jump around).

I've fixed everything except the 0.00 debug text.

Anyone seen this before? Any suggestions? I don't have the TV in front of me, otherwise I'd post a pic.

Any help is super appreciated!
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: "0.00" red/pink with green text debug in top left

Post by notengo13 »

normmcgarry wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:12 pm Hi,

My son (18 months old) grabbed the remote and got into the service menu somehow and screwed it up pretty majorly. Seriously that happened. :lol:

HVFlip was enabled. It was booting with a Frame TV boot image (and this is a Q6 75 inch), Wifi wasn't working. Now there is a small box that is a red/pink color with green text that displays some sort of numeric debug value (0.00 most of the time, except on boot it can jump around).

I've fixed everything except the 0.00 debug text.

Anyone seen this before? Any suggestions? I don't have the TV in front of me, otherwise I'd post a pic.

Any help is super appreciated!
Another son in action :?: . For God sake, how do they do it?
I'm thinking that grabbed remote control and he saw some videos on YouTube how to enter to Service Menu and mess up with this menu.

You can try check on YouTube videos from service menu and try to much some values from there and also check for service manual here in forum.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error

Return to “[M/Q] General”