Root for Samsung H6500...Help...

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

GeorgettaCZ

Re: Root for Samsung H6500...Help...

Post by GeorgettaCZ »

Hallo, Samy Guys!

Alright, so... if I donate those pessos, which I really think are perfectly reasonable..., then I am theoretically granted with the access to all the stuff that I would need to root my TV...right? And to be fair, I just upgraded my H6500SLXXH to the latest fw.2910. And I wont regret if the root wont work and I will be stuck with the offical fw option only. And of course I would publish all information regarding the progress as well as the result, whatever it would be. I am just curious to see haw far can I get till I hit the wall.

But if you say that it is still possible to root the fw.2900 then I guess there are only minor updates in the fv.2910 but the security block remained the same so rooting of the fw. 2910 should be possible as well.. If not, I dont care... and just stick with my official fw.

But if so, then what..? Would then I be able to use the online free and paid services like Netflix, Prime, YT, Spotify etc.? Would I be able to install O2 TV application from Google Play or such and simply use it without any HW-based android TV box?

Or what purpose in fact does the root has other than being able to use the little computer that is inside my TV as a "normal" computing device with big screen the way I use my tablet or phone?

Regards

Return to “[H] Firmware”