se40a859s1mxzg does not see any samygo software on usb drive

Information, questions and any other thing related with A series.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: se40a859s1mxzg does not see any samygo software on usb drive

Post by juusso »

you have upgraded patched firmware. Now you can have telnet and run samygo extensions.
Patched firmware gives you the telnet (if you set "t" in patcher) or possibility to execute custom script at startup (if you set to "a"), but no telnet until you create /mtd_rwarea/samygo.sh script with comands to run. I do not know what exact is on A series, but i think you should take a look at beginners section of our wiki (dummies).
And i did not understand how do you run samygo all extensions? what steps you do and what you`re expecting you get?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

servuks wrote:Sveiki juuso, in some forums i found the easiest way for me. Just flashed my tv from usb driver with T-RBYDEUC-1013.1-v0.24 : menu/settings/upgrading tv/usb.
If you downloaded it from developbyte or loaraart, then it is with option "a" patched already.
Then SamyGO-Auto-100714 package on usb and tried via content library/games/usb to flash with this stuff.

ok, where do you load extensions from? ContentLibrary (does A series TV has it?) or you checked autostart in Samygo-Auto?

What do you expect from samygo auto?
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

i know those web sites and samygo-auto very well :lol:
Could you telnet to your TV? If yes, look at /mtd_rwarea/ for file called samygo.sh.

Return to “A Series”