UNxxB7 firmware downgrade

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Burmjeff

UNxxB7 firmware downgrade

Post by Burmjeff »

I've tried to downgrade my Samsung UNxxB7 with firmware T-CHE7AUSC 1018.1 but so far nothing has worked so any help would be appreciated.

First I tried following the FFD thread.
In the service menu, Wiselink write is grayed out (cannot select it) in the on position. I tried anyways but get an error when copying SamyGoHorse from the usb.

So, then i tried to hack the tv via widgets according to this thread
But I do not have an option to change my country to Ireland during either the plug and play setup after a factory reset or the service menu.

Finally i tried this post but no matter what, the yahoo widgets gallery still loads. I also tried setting my router dns to that ip instead of the tv network setting. I forget where but I read that even if yahoo widgets gallery loads your still good to go. I went to developer settings in app gallery but it just gives me a developer code and tells me to login to yahoo.
arris69
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: UNxxB7 firmware downgrade

Post by arris69 »

Burmjeff wrote:...
Finally i tried this post but no matter what, the yahoo widgets gallery still loads. ....
can you pls. try it again.
Burmjeff

Post by Burmjeff »

Ok, I tried it again and I still get the same thing

1. I turn go to @internet and wait approx 15 seconds.... it sits at connecting.
2. I exit and wait 5 seconds.
3. repeat 4 times.
5. restart TV and repeat all steps again.

It never connects within the 15 seconds... If i wait 25 seconds it starts loading up yahoo widget gallery. I've tried this at least 10x with the router and 10x with the tv network settings now.
Burmjeff

Post by Burmjeff »

Ah, randomly, it is working now.. Thanks :)

Return to “[B] Support”