Remote lan control

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Vossie

Remote lan control

Post by Vossie »

Hello,

Is there a way to get the 'remote lan control app' activated automatically on startup of the tv?
There's not much use of the app when you have to start it up manually everytime with the original remote...

I've patched firmware, but how do i activate?

I have an UE46B7020WW with T-CHU7DEUC 3000.G-v0.24-GMT2
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Remote lan control

Post by juusso »

you have to:
1. create custom script /mtd_rwarea/SamyGO.sh
2. Fill it up with right code for autostart of ContentLIbrary games (search for injectso or gdbtrick)

I agree all this stuff is not well documented, but reading B series wiki you should become the right direction what to do. SamyGO Extensions have the script which can load all or optional your games during TV startup, then the task is much simplier.

NB don`t use notepad winword and other windows native editors for scripts. Use N++, ultrapad, akelpad instead and choose ANSI encoding.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Vossie

Post by Vossie »

Thank you juuso

I sure will give it a try. Hope it works cause i'm a total newbie :oops:

Any chance you are aware of a downloadable and already-made script for this particular app?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

not available, but possible. Sure. Later this evening or tomorow.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

Vossie

Post by Vossie »

Any news?
Vossie

Post by Vossie »

Come on guys. Little desperate here...
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Sorry i completely forgot about this...
But i wonder you haven`t got it working yet. Any progress in almost two moths? :(

Vossie

Post by Vossie »

no, my knowledge of programming is far to insufficient. Tried, but can't get it working...
anxster

Post by anxster »

Same here, flashed the firmware, using advanced mode option in the script. Installed the remote control app, works fine when launched from content library. Just need it to auto start now. I know I need to modify the start-up script /mtd_rwarea/SamyGo.sh, I just don't know what the command is to launch the listener app.

I found the app at this location /mtd_tlib/swf/OTHERS/Remote/, also created the GAME link; GAME -> ./OTHERS, so can use path /mtd_tlib/swf/GAME/Remote/, just not sure how to run it from telnet/putty command line. Something with loader.so OR remote.so I guess.

If someone can help with the command, we can place that command in /mtd_rwarea/SamyGo.sh for autostart.

Thanks in advance.
anxster

Post by anxster »

http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/How_to ... rt_Scripts

That page gives example of modified /mtd_rwarea/SamyGO.sh, which runs 2 other scripts if they are present:
if [ -f /mtd_rwarea/mtd_rwarea.sh ];then
/mtd_rwarea/mtd_rwarea.sh # Run normal startup script
fi
if [ -f /mtd_rwarea/mount.sh ];then
/mtd_rwarea/mount.sh # Run mount script
fi

Then it gives an example for /mtd_rwarea/mount.sh, which is great; but nothing for /mtd_rwarea/mtd_rwarea.sh, a place where I can possible put a command to launch a SamyGo app on start-up. Couldn't find an example anywhere, the only way to launch I know so far is via the content library, not via script.

This is the last piece in the puzzle for me. Probably a trivial step for some, but a hurdle for me, please help.

Return to “[B] Support”