Autostart DTS on UE40B7000

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

scoutice

Autostart DTS on UE40B7000

Post by scoutice »

first of all! thank you samygo! today i followed the step-by-step tutorials to downgrade the firmware, patch the firmware, run a telnet server on autostart and do automatic samba shares on a virtual usb stick. why? now i can play mkv files (and ffwd/rew them) on samba shares and do not need the dlna-server any more --> i can use my NAS. Great!

And also DTS works, if I start it before in the content library.

But

Is there a way to autostart DTS on power on?. I did not find a tutorial yet. has anyone done this before? how?

regards
Thomas
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Autostart DTS on UE40B7000

Post by juusso »

Yes, you can start any content library app with gdb or injectso.
Briefly:
Check /etc.init.d/90_90_injectso.init.dis,
add full path to dts game in line libraries=
remove .dis from the end of script name and restart tv.

:)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
scoutice

Post by scoutice »

Thx. I'll try this, you just gave me the two Key-words i needed for further steps.
scoutice

Post by scoutice »

Great! Thanks a log. I did it starting it with injectso.

Another good tip I read in the tutorials and the forum: I am running my script, which loads kernel moduels, mount shares etc. only, and if only a usb stick is mounted. so it is nearly impossible to brick my tv. scripts are only contained on the usb-stick, the only thing i added to /mtd_rwarea/SamyGO.sh is to mount the stick and check, if there is a script, and, - if - run it. so, if I unplug the usb-stick, the tv starts "in normal mode".

regards
Thomas

Return to “[B] Support”