Tutorial for B651??

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

antonioxerez87

Tutorial for B651??

Post by antonioxerez87 »

Hello there!

My name is Antonio and I am from Spain, this is my first post in this forum, and it is because I have a LE37B651 (without CI+, just CI) and I have been reading the wiki and I have few doubts about installing a custom firmware (SamyGO).

My sw version is T-CHL7DEUC-2004.1 and it is no availbale for downloading from opensource.samsung.com so I suppose (I need your help here, please) that I have to update the firmware of my tv to one that is currently available in that site and it is compatible with SamyGO as well.

Taking a look in http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Compatibility I have seen that I need T-CHL7DEUC 2004.1 or 2005.0 Am I right? What version should I choose?

And once I get one, Am I supposed to use FFB ?? Or it is just for downgrading instead of upgrading??
I don't really know what to do ...
I am sorry if I am the only one, but the wiki is not as clear as I need.
Please, if you could give me a hand, I would appreciate it ! Thank you !
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Tutorial for B651??

Post by juusso »

your fw is ok and you dont need to use downgrade nor FFB
you can patch firmware (T-CHL7DEUC - 2005.0) and install it. Or you can just run SamyGO apps from Content library on your original firmware.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
antonioxerez87

Post by antonioxerez87 »

I am so fucking retarded

I tried a couple of weeks ago directly running SamyApps from a pendrive with no success but I have tried now and it works !!
I want to copy it to the internal TV memory in order to play DTS audio, in the wiki is not reflected that it could brick the TV, so i think it is not dangerous.
The audio switcher works :D:D and I can record TV programs too (however, I am not able to see the Record Menu to select that I want to record the programs in a external HDD instead of in the pendrive).

Thank you very much !! Any App you recommended to me ??
fboss

Post by fboss »

Hi antonioxerex87 , I am trying to run samygo from pen drive usb but til now not able... I see all folders but not the program to execute ( it seems TV filter files from type and doesn't allow executable...)
Can u please help me to do that with your experience ?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. I have UE22ES5400 with firmware version 1032 the last I think .
antonioxerez87

Post by antonioxerez87 »

In the first place sorry about the delay!
In the second place, have you checked out the wiki page? and the instructions? and the table that reflects the firmwares compatibles?

I don't know if the procedure for your tv is the same that I did (my tv is Le37B651), but I had to plugged in the pendrive and, when tv shows that a pendrive has been connected and what do you want to do " Media Play - Content Library or other option" I had to select "Content library". Then go to "games" I think I remember, and select "Disk" or sth like that, and the name of the app was shown ! then selecting run ! and it worked !
I am out of my house these days but, meanwhile I return, you should take a look in the mediawiki and then, ask me again if you have some problems and I will try checking out with my tv the procedure.
I hope this helps you !
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

fboss wrote: Can u please help me to do that with your experience ?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. I have UE22ES5400 with firmware version 1032 the last I think .
Samygo apps we are talking about are for B series only. You can't find content library because of your tv is E series.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] Support”