Little Help on Startup Scripting

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Asimov

Little Help on Startup Scripting

Post by Asimov »

Hi Guys, I'm new on samyGO world, and I really appreciate the effort you guys put on the project, you're doing a very nice job unblocking all these nice features.

I've been focusing on samyGO for 2 days and I was able to accomplish all the things that I need, thanks to infos found on this forum and on wiki.

Currently, I'm interested in running apps just from content library, and I was able to succesfully run DCA Module (for DTS streams), SamyGO Extensions, Remote LAN Control, Mouse and Keyboard, and some other minor stuff. All I need right now is a method to run this stuff all at once without having to run apps one by one; or, to say it in other words, add those apps to SamyGO Extensions, customizing startup scripts to load them too, so that I would start just one app and be ready to go.

My TV is a T-CHL7DEUC LE40B650 and firmware is 2005.0

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance, and congrats to all the guys involved on this project.
Last edited by Asimov on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Little Help on Startup Scripting

Post by juusso »

Hi, check for injectso or gdbtrick. Also Extensions have injectso init script, so you could setup it and from SamyGO.sh call just only rcSGO
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Asimov

Re: Little Help on Startup Scripting

Post by Asimov »

Hi juuso, and thanks for your answer.

I've been busy and I could only take a very quick look at injectso, but it feels a little bit complicated for me to figure out quiclky (I don't want to spend too much time on it, and I'm not familiar with bash and unix world in general).

I've noticed myButtons plugin though, that seems to do something similar to what I'd like to accomplish: if I'm not mistaken, with myButtons I should be able to execute the application binded to the coloured button, so that I can simply press a button to run the corresponding application...am I right? In you opinion this approach should be simpler than the injectso way, as I think?

Thanks again for your time!

Return to “[B] Support”