EEPROM Flashing on UE37B6000

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

derfafu

EEPROM Flashing on UE37B6000

Post by derfafu »

Hello,

yesterday i changed my TUNER in the service menu (stupid mistake, i know) and now my TV isnt booting. Seems like he got stuck in a loop. Cant access Servie Menu. I found another post here where someone had the same problem and made the same mistake. Seems like Flashing the EEPROM solved this problem. My Question is:

What exactly happens after flashing the EEPROM? The values in the Service Menu are going to be restored to default? IS the TV working again after that? I am planning to flash my EEPROM, but i am a bit afraid of doing this because i dont know whats happening after that. I hope that you could give me some information. You can write in English or German. Thanks in advance.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: EEPROM Flashing on UE37B6000

Post by juusso »

maybe eeprom reset?
http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/UnBric ... #LExxB6000

this helps you to enter service menu and set proper tuner value.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
derfafu

Post by derfafu »

I found this link earlier and i found other people that had the same problem. I want to know whats happening after i reset the eeprom. Right now i cant access the service menu because i have no picture, the tv is booting all over.
derfafu

Post by derfafu »

Solved. EEPROM Reset worked. I connected VCC and SDA, powered on TV, wait 20 seconds and released the connection. TV came back and is working again.

Return to “[B] Support”