bluetooth rs232-ttl transceiver: wireless ExLink cable :)

This forum is for information related with D series hardware.

Mkò

Re: bluetooth rs232-ttl transceiver: wireless ExLink cable :

Post by Mkò »

juuso wrote:with this module you don`t need any woltage regulator. just connect it to vga and give +5 volts power. You can feed it from USB, but carefull, dont burn your tv :)
can you post a picture of your module?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

mine is others, i wrote about your linked to ebay.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Mkò

Post by Mkò »

Sorry but i'm noob in diy hardware. The Bluetooth module has four pins 1 is TXD 2 is Gnd 3 is VCC 4 is KEY and then there are 2 missing pin one is RXD and one is STATE. I know that pin4 of vga connector goes to rx pin 7 to ground and pin 11 to tx but i'm little confused the key and the state pin are for what?In which pin i've to connect the power? Another question can i use a pc USB port instead of the USB tv port for provide the necessary 5v?The wiki explain only the wired solution but nothing much about wireless one. Thanks.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

All what you need on this bt module: rx, tx, gnd - connect to VGA corresponding pins (rx-tx, tx-rx, gnd-gnd). You can use 5v from TV`s USB port VCC +5 - GND. I wouldnt recommend you to use your pc`s usb port for this goal.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[D] Hardware”