Weird issue with Camera firmware

Here is information about customize your E series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

c6nsor9d

Weird issue with Camera firmware

Post by c6nsor9d »

Hi everyone.

I am new on this forum, so I would like to congratulate you all for this amazing board. Also, I would like to apologize if I posted this thread in the wrong section.

I am having a problem with my ES8080 (at least it's what I think it is). It was working great until two days ago, where it started going through a camera firmware upgrade each time I turn it off. Since then, even the voice recognition function is not working (gesture detection is working though).
So I was wondering if you could help me out here, I tried a system recovery through the service menu but it did not solve the problem. My firmware is the latest available so I can't do further updates (i also tried the USB key method).
I don't know what went wrong; is there any way to force a firmware upgrade, because I think something went wrong with an update while the TV was sleeping or something of the sort.

Do you have any clue how I could solve my issue??

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Return to “[E] Firmware”