Help to get Anynet+ turn stuff ON!

General Forum for talking area for E series TVs.

cass

Help to get Anynet+ turn stuff ON!

Post by cass »

has anyone got a fix for this problem....the fact that Anynet+ wont turn my amp ON. It turns it off, works volume perfect, but not back on. I think this is a Samsung programming thing done deliberately....but it makes no sense. Anyone shed some light on this one?
Highlander

Re: Help to get Anynet+ turn stuff ON!

Post by Highlander »

You have mentioned what type of amp... regardless... use "source" button on TV remote. Tab down till you have the device you want to turn on. Hit enter.

Frank
propergol

Post by propergol »

Highlander wrote:You have mentioned what type of amp... regardless... use "source" button on TV remote. Tab down till you have the device you want to turn on. Hit enter.

Frank
Did you ever read what Cass wrote?!!

When he power off his TV, the TV is able to turn off the AVR via Anynet+ (CEC) BUT, if he power on the TV, it will NOT power on the AVR!

This is unbelievably stupid how Samsumg has implemented the HDMI CEC feature in our TV.

I wich a samygo firmware could help with this...
capncook

Post by capncook »

I vouch for something like this too.

Very annoying that its required that doing: "Tools => Anynet => Receiver => Receiver list => select => ON" manually each time on TV start :(.
Feuerbard

Post by Feuerbard »

i have ES7000 and Integra DTR30.3 - all work ok , if i watch tv and manually power on amp - if i power off tv amp power off with tv and it on with tv on , if i manually off amp when watch tv - tv dont power amp on power on tv , but in previous toshiba tv i can power amp when select hdmi input for amp - samsung doesnt act like this

Return to “[E] General”