UE 65F6400 all apps gone due to unstable internet connection

Here for general support for F series TVs, request and problem solve area.

Flyby75

UE 65F6400 all apps gone due to unstable internet connection

Post by Flyby75 »

Hello,

This is my first post?..

I've setup my new f6400 tv firmware V 1117 with Samygo widget and different country apps and got it all working today with develop account and Skype!?.So I thought! :|
I had FTP access with Cyberduck, saved all apps with the Sammywidget, put them back on tv with different country and they where all working.

After I switch off my tv and put it back on?.all was gone!
Now I cannot access the internet anymore. Well, I can if I open the web browser and it says that I have a internet connection.
Only when I try to install the SmartHub or anything else, it comes up with: " The internet connection is not stable. Please check your Internet settings. (0)
I have tried wired connection as well, with the same result.
Now I can't access anything anymore. Also I can't click on the Samsung account anymore to try to logging as developer.
And because I lost all apps I cannot access with FTP anymore.
Tried factory reset with no result, and changing country doesn't work anymore either

Is there perhaps anybody who can help me please?

Thanks
Flyby75

Re: UE 65F6400 all apps gone due to unstable internet connec

Post by Flyby75 »

Hmm, it is working again.
Apparently there can be a lot of coincidence?.At the same time I was installing everything and checking everything out there was some kind of internet failure affecting Samsung Smart tv's!
Never heard of it, because normal internet connection was working fine but when trying to start apps or installing them it would give a " unstable connection".

I have everything back to normal, and I think I will wait a bit before I try to install Samygo again on my tv ;)
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: UE 65F6400 all apps gone due to unstable internet connec

Post by Lordbyte »

Actually, I had same problem last night .. "Unstable connection" when trying to use SmartHUB for anything.
I even got to the point that I performed a Factory Reset ... with no improvement of problem.
Oh well, lets get some sleep and fix it in the morning, I thought to myself.
The next morning (today) problem was gone, and SmartHUB allowed to be installed and used.

My best guess is that Samsung servers were off-line, or served bad "answers" ...
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.

Return to “[F] Support”