[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.4

Post by zoelechat »

karo2204 wrote:But another thing. How can the files recorded on NFS have the same name like the files on HDD?
Files do have the same name, e.g. on HDD: 20140120161547.srf, on NFS: 20140120161547.ts
Difference is that original encrypted recordings have an associated INF file that is parsed by TV. This INF file will never exist for decrypted recordings.

You may use PVRdecoder to rename your files, but having the same "appearance" you're expecting is not possible.
-First go to PVRdecoder->settings->paths and set 'TV working tool-dir' to '/mnt/opt/privateer/usr/so' (without quotes)
-Possibly edit your wanted filemask in filename settings tab
-Then, on main window go to Tools->Rename .ts filenames on USB

There's currently no more automatic way to do it. If you want to do a 'ts2mkv' script to parse INF files by yourself: Bon courage! :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
karo2204
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by karo2204 »

zoelechat wrote:
karo2204 wrote:But another thing. How can the files recorded on NFS have the same name like the files on HDD?
Files do have the same name, e.g. on HDD: 20140120161547.srf, on NFS: 20140120161547.ts
Difference is that original encrypted recordings have an associated INF file that is parsed by TV. This INF file will never exist for decrypted recordings.

You may use PVRdecoder to rename your files, but having the same "appearance" you're expecting is not possible.
-First go to PVRdecoder->settings->paths and set 'TV working tool-dir' to '/mnt/opt/privateer/usr/so' (without quotes)
-Possibly edit your wanted filemask in filename settings tab
-Then, on main window go to Tools->Rename .ts filenames on USB

There's currently no more automatic way to do it. If you want to do a 'ts2mkv' script to parse INF files by yourself: Bon courage! :)
OK thanks. Thought there were some special information in the file as the TV shows the name of the show recorded. Nevermind. I am glad it is working now.
Samsung TV: UE46F6500
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

@Karo2204,

"...some special information in the file as the TV shows the name of the show recorded"

Thats exactly what Zoelechat talks about .. That information is extracted (by PVRDecoder) from the .INF and used to
display the information in the browser, and to rename the files.

Exactly like the TV does itself :-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
marius2du
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by marius2du »

Lordbyte wrote:1. While USB-device is connected to TV, select "Extract all keys to CONTENT folder" from the Tools-menu.
2. Move USB-device to PC (and connect it) .. You might verify that you can see CONTENT folder using windows explorer before continuing.
3. Select "Decode offline files" from the Tools-menu.
4. Browse to CONTENT-folder.

The rest ought to be self-explanatory ..
In "Decode offline files" window I am able to see .srf file , save name,, but I cannot select the line to get "Decode selected files" button available.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

marius2du wrote:In "Decode offline files" window I am able to see .srf file , save name,, but I cannot select the line to get "Decode selected files" button available.
Line can't be selected if no key is present (see right column "key present")
You first have to extract keys online.
Lordbyte wrote:1. While USB-device is connected to TV, select "Extract all keys to CONTENT folder" from the Tools-menu.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Kangiten

Post by Kangiten »

Hi

Thanks for these great programs (SamyGo and PVRDecoder)!

Now, I would like to request information or assistance, as I'm very new to this.

I have a UE46F6400 model running firmware 1113 (which has never been updated so far). I have successfully rooted theTV and installed PVRDecoder; the TV is found without problems, and I can see the recordings contained on my USB stick. However, when I try to copy a file, I get an error message stating "List index out of bounds (10)". When I click OK to dismiss the message, PVRDecoder no longer shows the list of recordings; they only become visible again if I reboot the TV. The offline mode works fine. Does anybody know what could cause this error and how I could fix it? The computer I'm trying to copy the files to is a PC running Windows 7 64-bit.

Also, about a day before I rooted the TV, I received a firmware update notification saying version 1118 was available. I didn't download it at the time because my TV wasn't rooted then; can I safely upgrade the firmware or will I lose the root if I do so? Thanks for any information :)
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

Thank you for your feedback.

"List index out of bounds (10)" is an error I havent had reported before, and at this point I have no idea what the problem is.
"Normally" an "index out of bounds" happens if the programmer tries to reference an item on a list that dosent exist .... Like "Let me have item 10" on a list that contains LESS than 10 elements.
Should "never" happen .. Can you tell me (step by step in great details) how you trigger that error ... Every little step, please .. :)

The program was developed using Windows 7 64-bit, so that is not an issue ..

Does log show anything ?

About upgrade to firmware version 1118 ... There IS a risk you may lose root.
You should browse this forum for other members clearing it, or warning about it ... Until you find a reliable source, I would recommend you wait doing the upgrade.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
Kangiten

Post by Kangiten »

Hi Lordbyte

Thanks for your reply.

I don't know how much detail I can provide but I'll try.

Basically, I followed the guide for getting root access (Installed the Skype Widget, set it to autostart, installed Samygo, ran it, obtained root access.)
Then I installed PVRDecoder, launched TV detection, TV was found.

The first time I tried retrieving a recording, I had a message saying something like "key not found". After searching the forums, I found the fix: first, I used the "Force uploads of all payloads" option (which didn't work), then add to enter two lines of code via Putty, which did fix the issue.

That's pretty much it. Since then, I've been running into the "List index out of bounds (10)" issue I mentioned above.

I've just tried transferring a 6.06 Gb recording and got the error:

This is what the log says:

Code: Select all

Retrieved 6,06 Gb of 6,06 Gb ..
 Removing incomplete file 20140331185106.srf
 Removing not needed keyfile 20140331185106.key
 Removing DRMDecrypt from work-folder..
 All recordings on USB listed. Waiting for user.
So it actually acts like it has transferred the whole file, but this is not the case. The temporary folder is empty.
At this point, the list of recordings is visible, but all buttons are greyed out except "Abort". I have no choice but to click on it.

However, after clicking on "Abort" and confirming, if I try to decode the file again, I get the "index ouf of bounds error". Then, the list of recordings becomes invisible.

Recordings are displayed normally again once I reboot the TV.

That's pretty much it. Is there any more info I can provide? Thanks for helping :)
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

Phew ...

No workable clue so far ..
Could you please set passive FTP in settings, and use regedit to set a new key in the PVRDecoder registry :

ENABLENETCATMONITOR: dword = 1

After this, restart PVRDecoder, and open the Netcat Monitor from the tools-menu.

Then retry the decode-operation, and show me log from Netcat monitor ..
Kangiten

Post by Kangiten »

Ok, I've followed your instructions and here is what the Netcat Monitor logged:

Code: Select all

(23) ---> cat /.version > /mtd_rwcommon/PVRDecoder.msg
 (23) <--- "X12 0136" KERNEL MODULE VERSION : "0112.1126, DTV, X12, release, DEU_BRANCH" 

(23) ---> df | grep -E "dev.*sd" | awk '{print ""X""$1"",""$2"",""$3,""$4,""$5""}' | sed 's/\/dev\///g' > /mtd_rwcommon/PVRDecoder.msg
 (23) <--- sdb 482 2 480 0%

(23) ---> sleep 1;sync;micom reboot
 (23) --> cat /.version > /mtd_rwcommon/PVRDecoder.msg
 ERROR: NETCAT module error: Unable to reach host.
 (23) --> df | grep -E "dev.*sd" | awk '{print ""X""$1"",""$2"",""$3,""$4,""$5""}' | sed 's/\/dev\///g' > /mtd_rwcommon/PVRDecoder.msg
 (21) ---> NOOP
 (23) <--- "X12 0136" KERNEL MODULE VERSION : "0112.1126, DTV, X12, release, DEU_BRANCH" 

(23) ---> df | grep -E "dev.*sd" | awk '{print ""X""$1"",""$2"",""$3,""$4,""$5""}' | sed 's/\/dev\///g' > /mtd_rwcommon/PVRDecoder.msg
 (23) <--- sda5 31220388 11161280 20059108 36%

(23) <--- sda5 31220388 11161280 20059108 36%
sdb 482 2 480 0%
That's all there is. "Index of out bounds (10)" error occured at about 600 Mbs transferred.

Return to “[F] Software”