[App] SamyGO NoDRM E/F (MST only)

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

[App] SamyGO NoDRM E/F (MST only)

Post by zoelechat »

This patch completely disables PVR encryption on E/F series TV having T-MST firmware (mostly 5xxx/6xxx models)
  1. First install latest samyGOso as usual, if needed.
  2. Extract attached archive and copy libNoDRM.so to /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso (folder may not exist on E series, create it if needed)
  3. Execute

Code: Select all

samyGOso -p $(pidof exeTV || pidof exeDSP) -r -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libNoDRM.so -d
    or

samyGOso -p $(pidof exeTV || pidof exeDSP) -r -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libNoDRM.so -d transition
    "transition" switch allows to be able to playback previous/still encrypted recordings. Some reading about it:
    SpoilerShow
    sectroyer wrote:I added support for playing encrypted and unencrypted files at the same time. Switching is done automatically based on database file:

/mtd_rwcommon/NoDRM.db
    This is just a text file that has a CRC32 of DRM key in every line:

0x1b362bde
    0x1be3ab43
    0xc0ad2603
    0x1b362bde
    0x737bb13d
    0xe2a48453
    You can add new keys manually (if needed) using any text editor or some shell commands.
    NoDRM can be used in two modes:
    • Transition
      Pernament
    In transition mode NoDRM enables DRM for every video for which CRC32 of DRM key is NOT in the database. New entries are added to database automatically every time you make a recording. This mode should be used when you want to switch to NoDRM and don't want to decrypt your previous recordings. You just enable it and everything works. However there is one problem with that. The database will keep on growing and after about 1000 recordings it may start causing problems. Therefore after you have watched/removed most of your DRM protected recordings you should switch to permanent mode and remove the database. In this mode NoDRM will enable DRM only for every video for which CRC32 off DRM key is IN the database. NoDRM will not change the database in this mode so every CRC32 of drm key has to be added manually. NoDRM logs both DRM keys and CRC32 values so it very easy to manually add/remove entries to/from database.
    Logfile is written to: /dtv/NoDRM.log
  4. Autostart:
    1. Copy 99_91_pvr_NoDRM.init from archive to /mnt/etc/init.d
    2. Set permissions

chmod 755 /mnt/etc/init.d/99_91_pvr_NoDRM.init
All credit for this patch goes to bugficks and sectroyer :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Jopardy
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] SamyGO NoDRM E/F (MST only)

Post by Jopardy »

is this for F series non-mst?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

No. As the topic clearly says, it`s for mst. Only.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Erbsentv
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Erbsentv »

I would like to use NoDRM.
But unfortunately i am not able to download the file "libNoDRM.zip". The server responds:" Error 403:access forbidden".
Any help?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Erbsentv
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Erbsentv »

juuso answered: " download/file.php?id=4681"

Yes thats the link for the file "libNoDRM.zip", but when i try to download the file the Error is the same. No wonder, the link is the same. With "Speed Download" i get the following Error:
"The download of
download/file.php?id=4681
failed because an error of type 403 occurred: access forbidden."

Does the file exist? Do i have the right to download the file?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Can you download any other archive from forum (and Extras section)? Maybe don't use "Speed download" :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Erbsentv
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Erbsentv »

I can download all files from "normal" forum, but i cant download any file from Extras section.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Erbsentv wrote:I can download all files from "normal" forum, but i can't download any file from Extras section.
Normal section is not "protected" in any way that's probably why why it works with your "speed download", can you download files using "regular/normal" way? Try different web browser... Files in Extras should NOT be downloadable using any other software then regular web browser WITHOUT ANY "download managers" :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
mozill32
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mozill32 »

What does this MST mean and how do I tell between MST and nonMST?

Is there a Service Mode for Blu Ray Players such as the BD-F8500 and BD-F8900 like service mode for disabling OTN on TV's?

Return to “[F] Software”