vocal guide for visual impaired on ue40h6400aw

General Forum talking area for H series TVs.

drein

vocal guide for visual impaired on ue40h6400aw

Post by drein »

Hello,
I know this is a strange discussion, but everyone has its problems. :-)
I have this model and I'm from Italy.
This tv seems to be an europe warranty model and if I go in menu, system, accessibility, I can't find "vocal guide" that is a feature that allow visual impaired people, like me, to manage the tv with an internal vocal synthesizer.
We tried to change language for the menu, for example from Italian to English, but nothing, the vocal guide doesn't exists.

After contacting Samsung, they say that this is a feature available only on some countries and, since I have an europe product, this feature is not available.
well, really angry!

So what I'm asking you is if it is possible to install on this tv a different firmware, something that allows me to use the vocal guide.
The problem is that... I update the firmware to last version because I thought that the problem was in the firmware, not in the tv itself.
Can you give some answers about that?

Thank you for your patience and support!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: vocal guide for visual impaired on ue40h6400aw

Post by zoelechat »

Never heard about such feature, and I'm not sure you'll find any help here about that.
You should impress more upon Samsung support to know precisely which model/region supports it.

To answer your question, it's not possible to install firmware from other region at all/without very high risk of brick. Anyway, it would be first needed to know which one to install :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[H] General”