SamygoPVR - Record TV over USB or network location.

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Record TV over USB

Post by juusso »

Does PVR module override AudioSwitch by default PVR.ini settings? I know, these programs are(were?) incompatible work together. Now we have modules of one samygoPVR programs, but i still can't get them both working at the same time. Just one of them - i have to disable pvr=0 or audio_switch=0. Is it difficult to slipstream codes to get them both working?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
sorcerer1
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sorcerer1 »

juuso, pvr and audio_switch should work together. Just set pvr=1 and audio_switch=some_button.
sorcerer1

Post by sorcerer1 »

alexlexx, I'll add AudioSwitch 0.2 soon.
sorcerer1

Post by sorcerer1 »

segnaum, no, it is not pvr's limit. Bot maybe it is a bug. What if you reboot your TV and try again?
sorcerer1

Post by sorcerer1 »

voyteck001, thank you!

1. ASPECT_RATIO function now just maps some button on aspect ratio button which is not present on modern Samsung remote controls. Changing the list of aspects is more difficult. I believe one can use IDA to get hints on how to do that. :)
2. It is not needed to integrate avrfix2 into samygopvr because these "games" can be run separately. You also can write a simple "game" that runs samygopvr and avrfix2. And you even can run these "games" automatically at TV startup using gdb

sico_pata, M+MUTE means sequence of two keys: M (which is GREEN button by default, see MOD_KEY option) and MUTE. If you want to use single red key for audio switching then set AUDIO_SWITCH=RED

Return to “[B] Software”