[Ended][ROOT] H "Skype" root (FW<=Dec.2014, all T-GFS)

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

lambda79
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [!!!] Rooting H series

Post by lambda79 »

I?don't think so. This thing is not "smart" and not even a "TV" (some kind of monitor for commercial presentations, that's it?), already discontinued even if H series, not a success it seems :)
thx you for your info

this is maybe off topic, have you any source, url, specs about this hardware? (in PM?to avoid hijacking this thread)

I am pretty curious about this device :-)
T-MSX6DEUC-1002.1 (UE32C6000 model) i gonna soon try Hack over Hotel Mode without USB disk (hopefully it will go smooth)
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

lambda79 wrote:this is maybe off topic, have you any source, url, specs about this hardware? (in PM?to avoid hijacking this thread)

I am pretty curious about this device :-)
Not more than http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MD40B :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
ryn0909
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ryn0909 »

zoelechat wrote:
ryn0909 wrote:ok heres a screenshot of my tv when i try to install samygo. can someone tell me what i need to do?
Install Skype? :)

the thing is, that skype IS installed. i ran the skype app and it hangs at the splash screen like its suppossed to.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

ryn0909 wrote:
zoelechat wrote:
ryn0909 wrote:ok heres a screenshot of my tv when i try to install samygo. can someone tell me what i need to do?
Install Skype? :)

the thing is, that skype IS installed. i ran the skype app and it hangs at the splash screen like its suppossed to.
Maybe you didn't set skype to autostart BEFORE rooting ;)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
ryn0909
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ryn0909 »

the thing is, that skype IS installed. i ran the skype app and it hangs at the splash screen like its suppossed to.[/quote]

Maybe you didn't set skype to autostart BEFORE rooting ;)[/quote]

that is true, but im not sure HOW to set it to autostart...
ryn0909
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ryn0909 »

ok so inside smarthub, i can see the skype and installsamygo icons. they both have the small usb icon in the top right corner, indicating that they are on the usb drive. Is this suppossed to be correct? or am i not doing something right? also when i run skype, it hangs at the splash screen so i cant set it to autostart. and what account am i suppossed to be logged in under, develop? or my own email acct?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

ryn0909 wrote:ok so inside smarthub, i can see the skype and installsamygo icons. they both have the small usb icon in the top right corner, indicating that they are on the usb drive. Is this suppossed to be correct? or am i not doing something right? also when i run skype, it hangs at the splash screen so i cant set it to autostart. and what account am i suppossed to be logged in under, develop? or my own email acct?
Now you probably have to completely reset smart hub and have working skype and set it to auto start :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
ryn0909
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by ryn0909 »

ok will try that rite now

so when i install samygo, which account should i be logged in as? develop or mine?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

ryn0909 wrote: so when i install samygo, which account should i be logged in as? develop or mine?
on my H I NEVER logged to ANY account :) Please show WHERE in the first post did I post any information about "loging in" ? :)
marius2du
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by marius2du »

Any chance to get root on non-MST soon ?

Return to “[H] Software”