C530

Here is information about customize your C series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR DUMMY USERS questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

hdtv

C530

Post by hdtv »

Hi guys, please help me :)
this is my first post here so i apologize if i did something wrong ..

well, i have c530 and i changed it to c550 in service menu so i have now allshare in the menu ..
i also bought wifi stick (not samsung) to connect tv to wifi .. so my question is what should i do more
do connect tv to internet and have allshare? hack it? change firmware? how do i do it?
i'm all new at this and completely rookie so i would be very grateful if someone can help me with detailed step by step ..

p.s. why tv always stops playing movie over usb in 2:00h? it's annoying ...

tnx in advance! :)
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: C530

Post by beatfreak »

allshare does not mean that you can connect your tv to the internet, its only for upnp/dlna streaming like with Windows-program Samsung-Share-Manager
read here, the thread opener has done almost the same as you.

so you could set up the samsung allshare server program an if your tv successfully connects to wifi you should see a dlna server

i haven't heard yet about a 2hr limit for media files, and didn't had problems liek this with my tv

hdtv wrote:Hi guys, please help me :)
this is my first post here so i apologize if i did something wrong ..
Please do not apologize in advance for your mistakes. Instead, try your best to not make them.
You simply could have read what was already written and could have used the search function...
and someone here added this to the forum description of [C] Firmware...
:!:This forum is NOT FOR DUMMY USERS questions or problems but DEVELOPER.
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
hdtv

Post by hdtv »

can someone please tell me where can i download the old (original) firmware for C530?
on samsung's web page there is only new ..

i don't care anymore for allshare ..
i only want now to be able to watch movies over usb .. every time my tv stops playing at 2:00h and i think it all started to hapenning when i updated my firmware so i want the old one now .. maybe it helps
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

it would be very helpful if you could provide us with you currently installed firmware version.
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.

Return to “[C] Firmware”