Request rtmpgw and oscam for c series.

General forum for C series TVs.

Tux

Request rtmpgw and oscam for c series.

Post by Tux »

Hi to all i'm new to this forum i'm searching the rtmpgw for c series with init script in order to use it with onlieTv app.
I'm searching oscam too is there any version for arm c series? my tv doesn't have sat tuner but it's useful for dtv service too.
thanks.
tuX
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Request rtmpgw and oscam for c series.

Post by beatfreak »

the problem with oscam is that there is no one who can or will develop a dvbapi that is needed by oscam to act as client.

if it's only for the rtmpgw daemon and network interaction it should be possible to compile it with a cc toolchain.
but afaik there is no precompiled version here
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

beatfreak wrote:the problem with oscam is that there is no one who can or will develop a dvbapi that is needed by oscam to act as client.
Not truth. This was the reason for E->H MST but NOT for C/D :) On C/D we DO KNOW "the dvbapi" but there is simply NO OSCAM "support" :) You can't expect to have it :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Tux

Post by Tux »

Anyone that can compile rtmpgw for arm c series and share it here please?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

U can use one for B series.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
gooseye

Post by gooseye »

sectroyer wrote:
beatfreak wrote:the problem with oscam is that there is no one who can or will develop a dvbapi that is needed by oscam to act as client.
Not truth. This was the reason for E->H MST but NOT for C/D :) On C/D we DO KNOW "the dvbapi" but there is simply NO OSCAM "support" :) You can't expect to have it :)
Please correct me if i'm hopelessly wrong (and I'm sure you'll be quick to do so ;) ), but I thought the role of the libOSCAM.so was to act as a proxy between the Samsung's own api regarding demux/descrambler functions & one of the already existing oscam supported dvbapi, the exact type of which is open to the libOSCAM.so author's choice. Bugficks chose boxtype=pc, tanjasoft pc-nodmx, both went with PMT server mode (pmt_mode=6)

As far as i can tell the samygo related patches bugficks created in oscam only fix-up the Samsung PMT data to what oscam expects. (I'm wondering why that could not be done in libOSCAM.so?)
bugficks

Post by bugficks »

its way more:)
pmt is converted to capmt and sent to oscam, oscam sends back "ecm filter start", captured ecm data is sent to oscam, oscam sends back dcw which are required to feed csa descrambler (which i also need to control)

D lacks hw support for csa descrambler and i guess so does C
gooseye

Post by gooseye »

For C, some time ago Denny posted that he had found the required TV-side interface, including the place to stuff the dCWs, so maybe that at least has descrambler in hardware? See:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1771&p=15683&hilit= ... ler#p15683

Return to “[C] General”