Change of Local Set not possible - Downgrading UE40D700 updated to T-GAPDEUC_1033.2 is possible?

Here for general support for D series TVs, request and problem solve area.

alextgn63

Change of Local Set not possible - Downgrading UE40D700 updated to T-GAPDEUC_1033.2 is possible?

Post by alextgn63 »

Good afternoon, I'm a newbee on this forum and on general Samsung TV customisation... sorry for that.

I have a UE40D700 recently updated to T-GAPDEUC_1033.2 firmware, the latest one from Samsung updated via internet directly to the TV. I have just realised my TV is set to Local Set of EU_Germany but I'm in Spain and I want to use the right one. I have tried to change it using ruSamsungTVCommunicator_V0.0.18.0 following forum instructions but ooops! it remains in grey. so I'm either uncapable or it isn't possible... I supose this is due to the fact that the current firmware doesn't allow to do so. I know there are some possibilities but I'm not sure which one and if downgrading as per the forum instructions from the latest firmware is possible... is it? If so, my intention is trying again with the older or original one, the one updated through DNS...

Your help will be very well appreciated,

Cheers,

Alex.

Return to “[D] Support”