[App] SamyGO NoDRM H (MST only)

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Senaxx
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] SamyGO NoDRM H (MST only)

Post by Senaxx »

sectroyer wrote:
Senaxx wrote:Now we also have root on T-NT14 models, can I supply you with the files to make it compatible with latest models?
It's NOT how it works :) When somebody updates is his fault :) ONLY thing he/she should do is to disable OTN Support ASAP and block updates on router :)
I'm glad I disabled updates and OTN support on my tv over 1 year ago. And root is working on my TV T-NT14 Samsung HU48UE7500
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Yes :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Poloche9x7
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Poloche9x7 »

Very nice tool my friend !!! I have resolve my issues with PVRRecorder thanks to SamyGO NoDRM H (MST only) !

Thankx you :)
TV : UE40H6200 / Firmware : T-MST14DEUC-2130.0 | T-MST14DEUS-1008 / Root : Skype Method
4tune
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by 4tune »

I have a UE40H6400 (T-MST 14DEUC-2130) using new H-Series root method.
Can anyone confirm 99_91_pvr_NoDRM.init is working in a similar setup as mine?

In my case the tv just freezes up after this init script is executed. Even wifi connection is lost. I tried editing the script in different ways (using notepad++, EOL conversion to UNIX and ANSI encoding as well as UTF-8) but no success. Manual injection is just fine, so no problems with libNoDRM.so

Also, when extracting a 1080i recording .srf in mkvtoolnix to .mkv there is a clear combing effect in the resulting video. I cannot find a de-interlace option in mkvtoolnix. Anyone?
Poloche9x7
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Poloche9x7 »

4tune wrote:I have a UE40H6400 (T-MST 14DEUC-2130) using new H-Series root method.
Can anyone confirm 99_91_pvr_NoDRM.init is working in a similar setup as mine?

In my case the tv just freezes up after this init script is executed. Even wifi connection is lost. I tried editing the script in different ways (using notepad++, EOL conversion to UNIX and ANSI encoding as well as UTF-8) but no success. Manual injection is just fine, so no problems with libNoDRM.so

Also, when extracting a 1080i recording .srf in mkvtoolnix to .mkv there is a clear combing effect in the resulting video. I cannot find a de-interlace option in mkvtoolnix. Anyone?
I don't know if your Tv is capable or not with the auto script, but the H6200 (MST 2781) is working fine with 99_91_pvr_NoDRM.init :)
Of course, the movies are interlaced (1080i)... If you want to desinterlace, you must reencode the MKV file and use script to desinterlaced it :)
TV : UE40H6200 / Firmware : T-MST14DEUC-2130.0 | T-MST14DEUS-1008 / Root : Skype Method
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Poloche9x7 wrote: I don't know if your Tv is capable or not with the auto script, but the H6200 (MST 2781) is working fine with 99_91_pvr_NoDRM.init :)
Of course, the movies are interlaced (1080i)... If you want to desinterlace, you must reencode the MKV file and use script to desinterlaced it :)
Why "deinter..." when ffplay works ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

sectroyer wrote:Why "deinter..." when ffplay works ? :)
Some people obviously prefer jerk to fluidity :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
noobnoob
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by noobnoob »

Works great on UE46ES6300, thanks!

I had to change the init script a little bit to make it work me... Change the lib path:

Code: Select all

SODIR=$SYSROOT/opt/privateer/usr/libso
and the call:

Code: Select all

samyGOso -p $(pidof exeDSP) -r -l $SODIR/libNoDRM.so transition
Could be helpful for ES series users ;)
TV: UE46ES6300 - T-MST10PDEUC-2004.1 // SamyGO
dar3k
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by dar3k »

I tried to find solution for my problem but I can't.
I have h6500 and now I have root by Skype, I installed oscam and now I'm not be able to record (PVR) only non crypted programs. I installed this apps (NoDRM) but nothing.
When I'm starting record I have black screen (for one sec.) and then I have a popup message with information record is not possible. How to resolve that problem?
English is not my native language.
48H6500 (T-MST14DEUC_2606 -> 2130)
22H5610 (T-MST14DEUC_1106.1)
Both rooted by mihd method :)
55HU8590 -> rooted by network, did someone root it by Skype ?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Yes. You need MSTFIX :)

Return to “[H] Software”