How do I install SamGo on K9000 for PVR

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

ALIEN1X

How do I install SamGo on K9000 for PVR

Post by ALIEN1X »

Hi,
I would like to archive Samsung inbuilt PVR recordings SD and HD and covert them to .ts and decypt so I can play them on any home device.

Can Samsung do this and which version do I need and any guidance on how to install and use?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: How do I install SamGo on K9000 for PVR

Post by sectroyer »

Block updates on router and wait.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
ALIEN1X

Post by ALIEN1X »

ok I will stop auto updates on TV but not sure how this is done on internet router, I will look up your article u posted.
How do install Sammy go for PVR though and which file ?

Apologies I'm a novice and only had the TV for a month and its so frustrating that the internal PVR will not allow folder creation, transfer and convert SD and HD recordings as well.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

ALIEN1X wrote:ok I will stop auto updates on TV
Not doable :) Such an option does NOT exist :)
ALIEN1X wrote:but not sure how this is done on internet router
On router or nothing :)
ALIEN1X wrote:How do install Sammy go for PVR though and which file ?
Nah, until you block updates and confirm blocking correctly you can forget about SamyGO. My releases will NOT work for people with latest fw and not blocked updates :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[K] General”