[App] PVR+ v1.xx - 2.xx by geo650

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

nbd

Re: Record TV over USB

Post by nbd »

I have strange problems. For some channels the PVR+ OSD looks fine, but for some channels it is screwed. For instance MENU + REC flashes the PVR+ menu only for a split second (looks normal though), then it disappears, but moving around with Up/Down brings it back, but it looks like this.

Also the recording popup menu and the Rec/Stop OSD are also screwed. For instance the Rec logo is shown at three positions across the screen, vertical position is the same, on top, but there is horizontal shift and the logo is striped the same way the above picture shows.
edelfalke

Re: Record TV over USB

Post by edelfalke »

It wors for me (UE40B7090 CI+ on hacked 3000 FW , my provider is "kabel deutschland" and i'm using an alphacrypt Light CAM).

Only two things are not so nice:
-every time i start a record i see the message "not enought space left", but the record works fine.
-the recorded video doesn't work on TV's mediaplayer.

Return to “[B] Software”