PVR on C-Series TV with Firmware 3009.2!

Here is information about customize your C series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR DUMMY USERS questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

87insane

Re: PVR on C-Series TV with Firmware 3009.2!

Post by 87insane »

THX for this compli :)
2min and all work.

i have activatet the + guide and its normaly that you have to zap! but this guide works fine when you have installed this and used 1 or 2 days.
all "pay-tv" or "card-extra" tv channels have a lock...thats normaly too.
use what you need...i have no problems and BIG THX for this instuctions here!!!!
skyteddy

Post by skyteddy »

panoplia wrote:the TVcommunicator no longer connects with the tv. message states ' TCPConnect fehlgeschlagen
Extended error: 1'
You mean the ruSamsungTVCommunicator? If yes, ' TCPConnect fehlgeschlagen: Extended error: 1' means normally, that anything is between the ruSTVC and the TV. E.g. security suites, firewalls, virus scanner. stop all such products and try again.

happy computing
R@iner
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Might you able to turn on Hotel mode and change back model to C650?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
skyteddy

Post by skyteddy »

panoplia wrote:RC-Anmeldung... RC-Anmeldung-Fehler

TCPConnect fehlgeschlagen
Extended error: 1
ok, the error "only" occurs during the RC-registration.
panoplia wrote:is it that the C630 never supported this function and that is why i cannot connect to it?
till now, there are ~8.000 downloads of the ruSamsungTVCommunicator, but the feedback is very low. :( I never got a feedback regarding the model C630.

any other idea: on the tv, go to the menu where the remote controls are registered and delete all entrys. after that, rename the ruSamsungTVCommunicator.ini to ruSamsungTVCommunicator.ini_ (with a "_" ant the end of "ini") and start the ruSamsungTVCommunicator again. This is like a first initial. maybe a new registration helps.

happy computing
R@iner

Return to “[C] Firmware”