Extended SM through ruSamsungTVCommunicator on E series!

Here is information about customize your E series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

rainless

Re: Extended SM through ruSamsungTVCommunicator on E series!

Post by rainless »

mack72 wrote:Put on ES5500 an insertion 1029.0. Before stood with Samygo 1012.
Changes in CM:
1. In SubOption the line AR Count was added
2. In SVC there was Debug Log Down Ready/Success choice
And the most important unblocked Advanced:

Good to know this is still working in 1029.

Any major changes on the user end (in the non service environment)? Faster... bug fixes... that kind of stuff?

One day I might update past 1015... but for right now I have no reason to. Especially if I might one day have root access to my TV...
Papillon67

Post by Papillon67 »

Just upgraded to 1029 via usb and it unlocked Advanced (picture2d and picture3d) in SM :-)
Does anyone can post his settings of these two submenus or know where to find samsung default values for them?

(UE46ES6900)
gorannikolovski

Post by gorannikolovski »

On ES5500 ,yes it work,but option 2d and 3d are greyed out . :?

,o and by the way i have 1031 latest update .
KAC

Post by KAC »

I have a PN51E550D1, I have downloaded ruSamsungTVCommunicator and was able to get it to connect to my tv. I then shut my tv off and got into service mode but when I am in there it says to press (factory+3speed) but that does nothing but bring up a new tab to send thanks. From what I can gather from translating menus and are with text under RC it says that Messages in unavailable to me. Can anyone help me understand how to get into advanced in SM and why messages are unavailable.
Thank you
vuhothang

Post by vuhothang »

My tv is UA40EH5300Rxxv, ruSamCom can connect and remote any button, but in SM i can't put factory and 3speed, i can't see extmenu and some option still disable, i can't change rwgion from Atv-viet to dtv-viet. My firm is 1100 fixed online video on web outofbuffer. Help me pls!
Thanks!
UA40Eh5300 modi to UE46Eh5300 with DVB-TC
UA32EH4003 try to using DVB-C
KAC

Post by KAC »

vuhothang wrote:My tv is UA40EH5300Rxxv, ruSamCom can connect and remote any button, but in SM i can't put factory and 3speed, i can't see extmenu and some option still disable, i can't change rwgion from Atv-viet to dtv-viet. My firm is 1100 fixed online video on web outofbuffer. Help me pls!
Thanks!
The only way I ended up getting into the ext SM on my PN51E550F1 was to build one of the dual ir transmitters and send the fatory + 3speed that way. Hope this helps
vuhothang

Post by vuhothang »

OK, will find 2 old remote to build dual ir transmitter. i will report later. Thanks
vuhothang

Post by vuhothang »

Can someone have dual ir transmitter finished to unlock and enable all option in SM check led will blink when play wav file by cameras.

I found 2 old remote (2 remote blink when i press any button on remote), i have remove 2 led from board and solid led1+ with led2- to 1 3,5 stereo jack, led2+ with led1- to other 3,5 jack, ground no connected. When i play wave file on my netbook MSI Wind U-100 2 led not blink (using cameras to see), i was play wav on SS Note not blink.

Thanks!
KAC

Post by KAC »

vuhothang wrote:Can someone have dual ir transmitter finished to unlock and enable all option in SM check led will blink when play wav file by cameras.

I found 2 old remote (2 remote blink when i press any button on remote), i have remove 2 led from board and solid led1+ with led2- to 1 3,5 stereo jack, led2+ with led1- to other 3,5 jack, ground no connected. When i play wave file on my netbook MSI Wind U-100 2 led not blink (using cameras to see), i was play wav on SS Note not blink.

Thanks!

They need to be wired on the same cord in Transceiver(transmitter/receiver)
(there is another way but i think it looks a lot harder to do)

http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Remote ... ransmitter
vuhothang

Post by vuhothang »

I was do anything on wiki and down load wav file from thie wiki.

I was copy wav file to my IP4 and use ifile to open file, i can see 2 led blink (using cameras to see). I will try to TV when coming home, now i'm in office. I will report later.

Return to “[E] Firmware”