Whoohoo: with new FW, Telnet working, can copy Ext to Games

Here is information about customize your B series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Re: Whoohoo: with new FW, Telnet working, can copy Ext to Games

Post by erdem_ua »

I think that will not cure your pains because next release couldn't be hacked or flashed if modified from Firmware Patcher.
They placed signatures to this versions. So 2007.1 will check new firmwares "signature" after loading to device.
But thats worth to try...
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

karooka wrote:Hi All,

I have a PS50B650 plazma with the last frimware 3000.2 T-CHL7DEUC. The original frimware was 2005.0 (it was updated before I found this project :( ).I was very happy when I found the new WIKI page for a revert back to older frimware but it not worked in my TV. I followed step by step. The first problem started when I try to install new game from USB. I download from official samsung page the all new games (2008-2009) 7pcs. From these started only 2pcs (in one time was only one game on the pend) the others not saw (it was on the pendrive but don't see it). I made new account for a nursiam and I download the two game (wiseStar etc.). These games can not see on the pendrive too.The main language is not english but the original game on the flash english. I can not delete a present game from the flash memory in the content library (not possible) only one way the USB port. What made I a wrong ? Please help me !My TV CI or CI+ ? What is the different ?
Your TV is CI but you cannot enable telnet because "Games" not working on PS series. So you don't have Telnet, which is required to reverting back Firmware... If you could enable telnet, it's the same procedure but you can't also ExLink way is not working latest firmware... Actually don't know what could we make...
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

You can use DLNA but cannot use NFS/Samba...

Return to “[B] Firmware”