Page 158 of 158

Re: [ROOT] H "Network" root (FW<=Oct.2015, no T-GFS)

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2026 10:25 am
by hacen
Hello,

I am trying to root my Samsung H-series TV using the classic SamyGO network/widget method.

What I know about my TV:
- Architecture: ARMv7
- Firmware version: [T-NT14UDEUC-1320.0]
- Model number: UE55HU7100
- antysfd.ko does not load due to vermagic mismatch (MAYBE?)

antysfd.ko vermagic inside module:
"0177, product SMP preempt mod_unload ARMv7"

I suspect my kernel might be NON-SMP or using a different product id (0143?).

Questions:
1) Does anyone have a confirmed H-series kernel with id 0143?
2) Is there a NON-SMP antysfd.ko available?
3) How exactly is vermagic.txt generated on working devices?

Any help from H-series owners would be appreciated. :mrgreen:

Re: [ROOT] H "Network" root (FW<=Oct.2015, no T-GFS)

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 11:06 am
by jhnnysalazar
will root be attainable with a UN32H5000FFXZA with T-RSSFDAKUC-1371.7 FW

Re: [ROOT] H "Network" root (FW<=Oct.2015, no T-GFS)

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2026 6:01 am
by horatyu
hacen wrote: ↑Tue Jan 20, 2026 10:25 am Hello,

I am trying to root my Samsung H-series TV using the classic SamyGO network/widget method.

What I know about my TV:
- Architecture: ARMv7
- Firmware version: [T-NT14UDEUC-1320.0]
- Model number: UE55HU7100
- antysfd.ko does not load due to vermagic mismatch (MAYBE?)

antysfd.ko vermagic inside module:
"0177, product SMP preempt mod_unload ARMv7"

I suspect my kernel might be NON-SMP or using a different product id (0143?).

Questions:
1) Does anyone have a confirmed H-series kernel with id 0143?
2) Is there a NON-SMP antysfd.ko available?
3) How exactly is vermagic.txt generated on working devices?

Any help from H-series owners would be appreciated. :mrgreen:
User this steps
viewtopic.php?t=13249

Re: [ROOT] H "Network" root (FW<=Oct.2015, no T-GFS)

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 5:51 am
by harukwireless
Hello, I have a UN49J5200AF, running T-N14MJAKUC-1150.0
I already disabled OTN support, unplugged and replugged the USB, rebooted.. the app still doesnt appear for some reason on smart hub. any idea why?

Edit: formatted my USB properly, but now this happens:
https://files.catbox.moe/7n3csl.jpg