Page 27 of 27
Re: [ROOT] "Skype replacement" root E/F
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:54 am
by mihd
manas83 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:05 pm
my tv : UE32F5570 SMART TV sofware version T-MST12DEUC-2127.0
Firmware must be < 1120.0
Re: [ROOT] "Skype replacement" root E/F
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:55 am
by manas83
anway everything is working without any problem but i'm just asking if the root still active without pluging the usb
Re: [ROOT] "Skype replacement" root E/F
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:25 pm
by mihd
manas83 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:55 am
anway everything is working without any problem but i'm just asking if the root still active without pluging the usb
"Skype replacement" must be active without pluging the usb. Firmware must be < 1120.0
If you used "Rooting E/F on latest firmwares" before "Skype replacement" then remove
/mtd_rwcommon/emps/empBrowserCommonPlugin/plugins/libSamyGOrun.so
/mtd_rwcommon/SamyGO
Re: [ROOT] "Skype replacement" root E/F
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:33 pm
by manas83
will i removed this two files but the root gone
i think the problem in the version off the software so can can i get access to downgrades section
thanks
Re: [ROOT] "Skype replacement" root E/F
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:19 pm
by agolbin
Hi to all!
I looked for T-MST10PDAAC firmware from 1020 to 2000 for my E series TV and didn't find anything in the internet or SamyGO website, is there any file or link in this firmware range that you can help me with?
Thank you!
Re: [ROOT] "Skype replacement" root E/F
Posted: Thu May 07, 2026 8:01 am
by achillealb
1.samygo
It starts when I press samygo on the Smart Hub.
How do I make it start automatically when I turn on the TV?
2.Where do I put the samygo patches and how?
I use WinSCP to connect to the TV.
thanks
tv UE46F8000SZ
firmware 1137
No "Install SamyGO-E" widget appearing — T-MST10PDEUC-1042.0, UE40EH5300
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 3:14 pm
by egggang
Hi all,
Trying the Skype replacement root method on the following setup:
Model: UE40EH5300 (EU_BENELUX)
Firmware: T-MST10PDEUC-1042.0
What I've done:
- Formatted USB as FAT32 (Large FAT32, 32KB clusters via Rufus)
- Unpacked the attached E-series archive to USB root with 128mb file under /data
- Powered off TV, plugged USB in as the only connected device, powered on
- Checked Smart Hub — no "Install SamyGO-E" widget appears, not on initial boot, not after several reboots
- Performed a Smart Hub reset (PIN 0000) and rebooted — still no widget
- Also tried hot-plugging the USB (unplug/replug) while already inside Smart Hub — no change
Notes:
Firmware update is turned off in Service Menu
USB is detected fine at Source level, just no widget shows in Smart Hub
Is this firmware simply outside the working range for this method, or is there another detection quirk specific to EH5300 I should try? Happy to provide logs/screenshots if useful — just let me know what's needed.
Thanks in advance.