[App] SamyGO PVRtoTS E/F

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Deus3X
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] SamyGO PVRtoTS E/F

Post by Deus3X »

zoelechat wrote:Added some .TS renaming stuff bonus to first post, if anybody is interested. Enjoy! ;)
tnx you :P
really useful :)
cmuc05
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by cmuc05 »

Is there a way to run PVRtoTS on a D5700 with MSTAR CPU?
Perhaps it can be compiled for it or I can do, if I get the source?
UE50ES6300, UE32D5700
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

cmuc05 wrote:Is there a way to run PVRtoTS on a D5700 with MSTAR CPU?
Perhaps it can be compiled for it or I can do, if I get the source?
Hello :D You have MSTAR :D Wellcome :D We NEED D MStar testers. Please join our test thread :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
liverhook
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by liverhook »

zoelechat wrote:
  • ts_outext is output (=decrypted recording) file extension: ".ts", ".srf"...
  • ts_outdir is output file path : original CONTENTS dir if leaved empty (""), or can be e.g. "/dtv/usb/sda1"
Can the output file path within PVRtoTS be set to a virtual usb drive (on a network drive and if I created this with what method?) or a network drive itself (a non-usb drive) on a linux samba server (mini-dlna-nas) ?
Until now I did't root my F6500, but the tv is wireless in one network with the above mentioned nas (per lan at a fritzbox) and I can play video files from my tv choosing this source with the remote (in 'sources').
Mein TV-Modellcode: UE40F6500; Softwareversion: T-MST12DEUC-2102.2, BT-G
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

liverhook wrote:Can the output file path within PVRtoTS be set to a virtual usb drive (on a network drive and if I created this with what method?) or a network drive itself (a non-usb drive) on a linux samba server (mini-dlna-nas) ?
Yes, just set outdir to path to your share. e.g. /dtv/usb/sdj/smb/host/share (sdj being vusb)
liverhook wrote:Until now I did't root my F6500, but the tv is wireless in one network with the above mentioned nas (per lan at a fritzbox) and I can play video files from my tv choosing this source with the remote (in 'sources').
You'll see virtual USB in "sources" too :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
liverhook
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by liverhook »

Code: Select all

chmod 755 /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/samyGOso

Hi zoelechat,

sorry for some more questions here, but I'm not familiar with linux and console handling commands. But I also give a feedback to you and all other here regarding rooting my F6500 with the almost newest firmware.
Today I successfully rooted my F6500 exactly with the method by sectroyer ([App] Rooting E/F on latest firmwares).
Before I disconnected the former used USB3-drive from the tv so that the root stick was the only USB device.
After starting the SamyGo-USB-fix-App in 'more Apps', the program launched to end and asked for reboot.
I rebooted the tv and waited 2-3 min. and no box or confirmation or "samy starting" was seen on the screen, right?
Also autostart perhaps in older methods to set in 'menu - smart functiions - app settings', is not there to choose it.
I have ftp access over the fix IP-adress of the tv and can access the root and all other directories.
After tv off and on again (with the usb-stick in) it is again with ftp-access, so this rooting was successfull and automatic with autostart?
For testing I copied a folder with a small txt-file into root-temp-directory of the tv and back to my PC and also to a NAS-drive accessable in the same network. It worked.
But the ftp-connection interrupts (perhaps after a constant time?) and asked to reconnect and then again o.k..
I'm working over wlan to the tv with a very good connection value in the room (app. 135 Mbit/s with WPA2-encryption over a fritzbox) and with the windows-program 'total commander', which has built-in ftp with furhter options. I've got anonymous access and no 'passive ftp' setting, but is there an adjustment to get it without interruption?
Or would you adive me to use LAN for executing commands like setting permissions?
Further question: Because I'm not firm with linux, how do I set permissions?
I have telnet within Win7-Pro-64bit and in the command window I type "open 192.168.1.10" and it comes to the line "VDLinux#> _" with blinking cursor.
How do I then set a permission like above ("chmod 755 /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/samyGOso")? Have I to enter the appropiate directory before?
Same question with 'executing' a command!
Is it a good idea to backup the complete root of the tv with all files and folders (like a system backup) before sending commands and altering other files?
Can I in addition plug in my before used USB3-drive to the second usb-plug without loosing root?
I know, a lot of questions, but perhaps you find the time to answer or show to links to look in.
Good work for all of you in this project and best regards
liverhook
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

FTP has 60secs timeout, it's normal to be disconnected after this time.
liverhook wrote:How do I then set a permission like above ("chmod 755 /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/samyGOso")? Have I to enter the appropiate directory before?
No, path is already in command itself, just follow 1st post procedure(s), no need to search problem where there's no :)
liverhook wrote:Is it a good idea to backup the complete root of the tv with all files and folders (like a system backup) before sending commands and altering other files?
Good idea but not possible. Anyway, if you don't play the sorcerer's apprentice you won't alter anything :)
liverhook wrote:Can I in addition plug in my before used USB3-drive to the second usb-plug without loosing root?
Of course, you can even put rooting files on a big HDD full of media (fat32 needed though, so better create an additional small partition)
liverhook
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by liverhook »

zoelechat wrote:
liverhook wrote:Can the output file path within PVRtoTS be set to a virtual usb drive (on a network drive and if I created this with what method?) or a network drive itself (a non-usb drive) on a linux samba server (mini-dlna-nas) ?
Yes, just set outdir to path to your share. e.g. /dtv/usb/sdj/smb/host/share (sdj being vusb)
liverhook wrote:Until now I did't root my F6500, but the tv is wireless in one network with the above mentioned nas (per lan at a fritzbox) and I can play video files from my tv choosing this source with the remote (in 'sources').
You'll see virtual USB in "sources" too :)
How can I mount a nas drive (on IP 192.168.1.20) as a virtual usb drive in dtv/usb/sdc? sdc is empty so far.
How are the commands in VDLinux# ?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

liverhook wrote:How can I mount a nas drive (on IP 192.168.1.20) as a virtual usb drive in dtv/usb/sdc? sdc is empty so far.
How are the commands in VDLinux# ?
vusb script is enabled by default so you should already have an existing virtual drive (generally sdj), check in TV sources. Then check there (in "features") for how to mount samba share. This is not PVRtoTS related stuff.
hobbesGo
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by hobbesGo »

Hi, trying to get any of your patches to work but just wont run on telnet connected BluRay Recorder BD-F8500

With the files executable and in place i get only

VDLinux#> ./samyGOso -p $(pidof exeTV || pidof exeDSP) -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libPVRtoTS.so -r
Segmentation fault
VDLinux#>

Is there any keydump solution that works also for that Fseries BluRay Recorder?

*** EDIT: just found out that the PVR Decoder 1.7.3.31 works like a charm - even on linux using WINE. GREAT WORK, thx!

Return to “[F] Software”