Subtitle (caption) issues

Here is information about customize your B series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Re: Subtitle (caption) issues

Post by erdem_ua »

I forgot the add that line.
I missed that point, now fixed and released new one...
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

just use Samygo firmware patcher from download area...
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

It's easy to say that but making is not :)
yoco

Post by yoco »

orcalator wrote:
I'd be pretty happy with a fixed color subtitle, anything different from the current one.
But you don't get anything with changing white to some other color. If you set font color to ie. green and picture background is green then you still don't see subtitles, same as you don't see white fonts on white picture background. So i think the best solution for this is setting a font background color to grey with some transparency.
I totaly agree with this statement.
antapetr

Post by antapetr »

angetomani wrote:
bruintje71 wrote:Hi all,
Can these subtitle improvents be implemented in the samygo extensions also?
Bruintje
I'm waiting for the samygo extensions too
I would like the all in one pack, i mean the aspect ratio, the subtitle (yellow colour please) and telnet :mrgreen:
Took source of avrfix and implemented in-place font size(only, no color) patching as Samsung game. Code heavily based on AR fix. User having SamyGO OE can copy implemented function in avrfix and have one game for three functions (Telnet, AR fix, Font size fix).
Tried only on B650 with T-CHL7DEUC-2005.0 unmodified firmware but implementation dynamically looks for ARM instruction to patch so if other FW versions have same functions but different instruction offset it should work. Feel free to fix and extend.

Happy hacking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “[B] Firmware”