[App] PVR+ 3.x

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

baco81

Re: PVR+ 3.x

Post by baco81 »

Can you post the exact command you are executing to run PVR+?

And...Did you extract PVR+ content to a NTFS volume before transferring the files to the TV? The ^M I see at the end of every line in cmmeta.dat it's making me suspect that you could have done that I had problems in the past editing files in a NTFS volume and transferring them to the TV afterwards... Have you tried to remove ^M by using Vi editor?
T-CHL7DEUC-2005.0-v0.24-GMT2-ArFIX2-ADFIX-fwver-ENGFIX
Lorand

Post by Lorand »

Thanks Geo for this amazing app!
Just found PVR+ and played around with it for some hours. The recordings are a bit jumpy, but I think this is because my pen-drive is quite slow. My hdds are all NTFS, so I'll make some more tests with faster USB-sticks next week.
Until then I made a Romanian translation of the messages, you can download it from here: http://lorand.kicks-ass.org/messages_RO.zip
Cornholio

Post by Cornholio »

Can any1 help with PVR+ 3.x setup of path to record on my NAS instead on my pendrive.
my tv is 192.168.1.20
my nas is 192.168.1.40
use smb!!!
i try with MOVIE001.sh but no succsess

thanx in advance!!
:D :D :D
ilie321

Post by ilie321 »

i have a problemwith pvr+
on pc the recordings have alot of lines
anyone have same problem?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

You just need to start only loader.so from pvr directory.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
baco81

Post by baco81 »

geo650 wrote:PVR+ 3.1 is coming.
One serious bug has been detected: in OTR mode PVR+ 3.0 doesn't wait 30s before it starts recording. In PVR+ 3.1 there will be also one menu option called "Quiet recording". I would like to have good translations for all languages before submitting PVR+ 3.1 here. Thanks.
With this option OTR will be started with dimmed screen much earlier and some buttons (STOP, POWER, >>, <<) will be blocked so nobody [at home] will be able to stop, reprogramm or turn off your TV during scheduled recording.
Does somebody know if Geo650 is still working in the development of a new PVR+ version?

I haven't seen him here lately and I am starting wondering if either he is working in a major release (something like PVR+ 4.X) or has abandoned the project :(

I find PVR+ quite useful. Having some issues with the OTR fuction, though. It records the program I have scheduled but exeDSP crashs every time the recorded file reachs 4GB :?
geo650
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by geo650 »

baco81 wrote:Does somebody know if Geo650 is still working in the development of a new PVR+ version?
[...] I have scheduled but exeDSP crashs every time the recorded file reachs 4GB :?
I did not improve PVR+ in 2012 yet, but there are plans to release v3.1 soon. Until then, please try to record without splitting, on a network share or ext2 partition.
baco81

Post by baco81 »

Thank you, Geo650, you are the best!!!

BTW, I know that I can set the Panel off by holding down the MUTE button several seconds, but I would like it to be faster than that, just a quick "press and release" action. Would be possible to set the panel off just by pressing a diferrent button and without getting the sound disabled? ?

Thanks ;)

Return to “[B] Software”