help needed on making use of the call monitor service

General Forum for talking area for B series TVs.

erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Re: help needed on making use of the call monitor service

Post by erdem_ua »

cillaelery wrote:I am going to open a sourceforge page for this project. I have found the classes for android to listen to.

http://developer.android.com/reference/ ... tener.html
http://developer.android.com/reference/ ... ssage.html

Email is a different story. It will be a bit trickier.

I have found an open source app that has some of the parts we need and I will see if it proves useful.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

I will send the sourceforge link tomorrow.

Tim
I think this thing is not wide as requiring a new project. It's better to code it under C/C++ and make SamyGOEvent library/executable for easy porting on MultiOS approach so events could be sent from android/iPhone/PC/Mac/Router via one unified library/code. Than porting this library to any (android's) event system is not a complex application bit some lines of code.
doodlecz
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by doodlecz »

a-o wrote:Does anybody know if the MessageID has a certain format? Over in the IPPF they discussed that it may be anything, but this is not 100% sure, because with RemoveMessage there seems to be a problem ("Invalid Request"), even if the MessageID of RemoveMessage is identical to the one of AddMessage. But maybe there is a problem with the format.
Although RemoveMessage is mentioned in the /pmr/MessageBoxService.xml, I'm pretty sure, it is not implemented in exeDSP. At least in the LExxB650 FW.
doodlecz
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by doodlecz »

Because there is no program action linked to the "RemoveMessage" action string. In fact, there is no "RemoveMessage" string referenced in the exeDSP. The only place containing "RemoveMessage" is the SOAP definition.

Also, very simply written, as I understand, there is following code in exeDSP in the function parsing MessageBoxService request:
If "AddMessage" -> process action AddMessage
else "Invalid Request"

Return to “[B] General”