Java support

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Java support

Post by bobiturboto »

What case?
setti
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by setti »

Is there any java project for samsung tv, which is not possible to run via samygo extensions in c?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

setti wrote:Is there any java project for samsung tv, which is not possible to run via samygo extensions in c?
Well any java app. Java hello world, java anything :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
setti
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by setti »

Well, i ask other way around: Why bloating tv with java stuff, if we dont need to? Dont say, "because we can". Is there any special super duper java application for tv, which i didnt see?
bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bobiturboto »

Nobody forcing you to using it. Java is powerful language so why not to be present. Learn java and you can create your dreamed super app, my dear hater.
pabos
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by pabos »

I have some code templates written in Java by myself and want to use them for some things. Another point is that I'm still learning java and try to get more and more knowledge. At the moment I prefer to get a high knowledge about java than have basics in both of them. This is why I'm happy about this topic :-)
bobiturboto
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by bobiturboto »

Exactly I am doing the same, go back to java after python. The power of java is easy syntax and plenty of free libraries. And the main thing is using of bytecode so multi platform language.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Bash is better :D
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
PrinzEugen
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by PrinzEugen »

Test your tv CPU load

Things heated up
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

No :)

Return to “[F] Software”