[App] decrypt spm J/K/M

Software related to Samsung M/Q series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] decrypt spm J/K/M

Post by zoelechat »

I don't know what you're looking for but widgets are basically nothing more than html+js. Often they're even just a frame where some webpage is opened (and that's why widget, website, apk, etc, are all looking same), hence nothing to see.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
JeppeTh
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JeppeTh »

Well it's the html, js I'm after. To find used urls etc. At least before tizen there was at least an index.html and either some (obfuscated) js that made use of samsung api's etc. And as far as I know that's at least still an possibility since I develop an app myself still using the same structure.

Haven't had time yet to experiment with the encrypted tmg if that reveals anything more.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

tmg? Don't you mean img ?
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Nah tmg. It's a squashfs img but has extension .tmg :)
zouhirzed

Post by zouhirzed »

look guys my only purpose from all of this is to make an app installalable through usb without the need of tizen store (i already have the app in the store) ,because i saw some other apps do that (installable with userwidget with app certificate not usb demo packaging tool) just experimenting with root and app files (i believe there is tmg and widget.license somewhere in root of tizen os) i will try all this and give feedback when i get the tv soon
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

zouhirzed wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:18 pm look guys my only purpose from all of this is to make an app installalable through usb without the need of tizen store (i already have the app in the store) ,because i saw some other apps do that (installable with userwidget with app certificate not usb demo packaging tool) just experimenting with root and app files (i believe there is tmg and widget.license somewhere in root of tizen os) i will try all this and give feedback when i get the tv soon
You are mixing many things. You will NOT be able to "install via usb" on other tvs that do NOT have a root. Files you are talking about are NOT per tv but per app. You cannot use one apps widget.license, img, etc for your own apps. :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
zouhirzed

Post by zouhirzed »

we have a miss understanding :
i have a app already published in app tizen store
i already got it approved by samsung its in their store
i want to install it in latest tizen rootable tv (k serie here) than extract the so called "files" (app.tmg and widget.license) from the root and try to reinstall then in another tizen os lets say a 3rd tv (throu usb userwidget ofcs )
im not trying to take "any" tmg or license from the apps installed ,i will be looking for mine
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Should work, we just tried with an app not available in store of another region/series (from K/fr to M/pl) and it installed :)
JeppeTh
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JeppeTh »

I tried a bit more - the downloaded enc_xxx.tmg actually hade some more files (index.html.spm and main.js.spm) for at least some of the apps, but they where just dummies it seems. I.e. main.js.spm was 0 bytes.

I now realize that it seems most apps just point to an url from the config.xml. Possibly I can try and run such app in Samsung TV Emulator and in that way find out some urls etc. If so it would also been possible to e.g. install the app using Tizen Studio to a version where app is missing. At least I guess so.

Unfortunately the app I was mainly interested cancelled supported < 2017 models. I.e. now the app just says this and exits. And the url doesn't go anywhere but a statement about this... So I guess later models have a different url.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

JeppeTh wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:44 pm Unfortunately the app I was mainly interested cancelled supported < 2017 models. I.e. now the app just says this and exits. And the url doesn't go anywhere but a statement about this... So I guess later models have a different url.
Maybe, who knows :) You would have to test and check :) Tough are you sure it's not SAME url and simply on lower models it detects and displays nothing ? :) I doubt there are two different apps in store...

Return to “[M/Q] Software”