Patched T-MST10PDEUC 1030 file needed for USB upgrade

Here is information about customize your E series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

Zbignief
SamyGO Project Donor

Patched T-MST10PDEUC 1030 file needed for USB upgrade

Post by Zbignief »

Hi,

My ES5700 was operating official FW v2009 (T-MST). I wanted to downgrade it to patched v1030 (T-MST10PDEUC 1030) using DNS change trick described in below thread

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=4313

Unfortunately this method failed due to known issue (new FW versions are already immune to this method). I managed to downgrade though to v0000 with this method:

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=11377

I tried to upgrade again to patched v1030 using DNS trick but still no effect (TV freezes and reboots while searching for new firmware).

Could any forum admin confirm that DNS change method still works and there is FW for ES5700 available on the server?

Having FW v0000 installed, a regular USB stick upgrade method should work to upgrade to desired patched v1030 but I can't find it in a form of a file to save it on USB. Does anyone have it and could share the file with me please?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Patched T-MST10PDEUC 1030 file needed for USB upgrade

Post by zoelechat »

DNS trick no longer works for ages :)
It provided nothing you couldn't now find in software section anyway (root+apps).
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[E] Firmware”