samsung ju6872 slow

General forum talking area for J series TVs.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: samsung ju6872 slow

Post by sectroyer »

shuky wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:23 pm i remove cable and disconnect wifi. what is next, is my TV able do downgrade, at which version, what is exact procedure, please paste a link.
Depends on fw version but if you don't block updates we can't help you at all :(
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
shuky

Post by shuky »

by the infos on this forum... latest rootable firmware is 1480 and i have software version is: T-HKMDEUC-1570.0:::
Not possible..to root or downgrade..
Case closed!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

shuky wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:35 am by the infos on this forum... latest rootable firmware is 1480 and i have software version is: T-HKMDEUC-1570.0:::
Not possible..to root or downgrade..
Case closed!
Not really as I am soon releasing new stuff. Just isn't 1570 LATEST POSSIBLE fw ? :) We try to help everybody but can't help if people keep on updating their fw :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
shuky

Post by shuky »

ok, my TV is out of the internet connection and for good, i will be waiting for a chance to downgrade from 1570 to below... to try to "speed up" a little bit my TV.
Where i can look for a change? is there some "hot" topic?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

shuky wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:09 am ok, my TV is out of the internet connection and for good, i will be waiting for a chance to downgrade from 1570 to below... to try to "speed up" a little bit my TV.
Where i can look for a change? is there some "hot" topic?
All new releases appear first in Donors area. After some time they are moved to general discussion.

Return to “[J] General”