samsung ju6872 slow

General forum talking area for J series TVs.

shuky

samsung ju6872 slow

Post by shuky »

Hi, the TV is from 2016, he is now at latest firmware, but with time he become so slow. i reset TV to factory settings, but it is still the same... also one app HRTi works only on first install. On second run it just block/freeze..

So it is FLASH at the end of life or i need to airdust him and change termal paste?

Anny suggestion?
Thnx very much.
shuky

Re: samsung ju6872 slow

Post by shuky »

anyone?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

shuky wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:37 pmanyone?
I would downgrade to lower fw.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
shuky

Post by shuky »

is it possible now? i'm on version 1570

software version is: T-HKMDEUC-1570.0
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

shuky wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:36 pm is it possible now? i'm on version 1570

software version is: T-HKMDEUC-1570.0
Just checked on website. It's LATEST possible fw. That means you don't block updates :( We can't help you until you do so :(
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
shuky

Post by shuky »

how i can do that?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

shuky wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:09 pm how i can do that?
Everything is described on forum and in my signature :) You must use router for blocking OR disable internet access if you don't have necessary skills and/or hardware :) It's simply enough to disable wifi and unplug RJ45 connector from TV :)
shuky

Post by shuky »

ok, which port/hostname's i need to disable on my router. this would be the best approach for me.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

shuky wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:12 am ok, which port/hostname's i need to disable on my router. this would be the best approach for me.
You need to block by dns. Everything is explained on forum.
shuky

Post by shuky »

i remove cable and disconnect wifi. what is next, is my TV able do downgrade, at which version, what is exact procedure, please paste a link.

Return to “[J] General”