Downgrade pls

Here is information about customize your J series firmware.

admiral2002
SamyGO Project Donor

Downgrade pls

Post by admiral2002 »

Hi everybody is there any news about downgrade samsung J series to downgrade from 1570 to 0000
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Downgrade pls

Post by sectroyer »

admiral2002 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:29 pm Hi everybody is there any news about downgrade samsung J series to downgrade from 1570 to 0000
Only if you block updates ASAP :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
admiral2002
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by admiral2002 »

i have locked all thease domains :
*.msecnd.net
*.samsungotn.net
*.samsungcloudsolution.net
*.samsungcloudcdn.com
But nothing happend i try a lot of times without any result
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

admiral2002 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:04 am i have locked all thease domains :
*.msecnd.net
*.samsungotn.net
*.samsungcloudsolution.net
*.samsungcloudcdn.com
But nothing happend i try a lot of times without any result
Did you read my signature? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
admiral2002
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by admiral2002 »

Which signature bro?can u tell me what i have to do???
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

admiral2002 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:00 am Which signature bro?can u tell me what i have to do???
Down under this words or my EVERY post :)
admiral2002
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by admiral2002 »

You say that is possible to downgrade fw 1570 to fw 0000 and in your signature you say i not support latest fw explain us if it is possible and how
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

admiral2002 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:23 pm You say that is possible to downgrade fw 1570 to fw 0000 and in your signature you say i not support latest fw explain us if it is possible and how
I think second sentence from signature explains it clearly. Could you point out which part is unclear? I will try to fix for future issues :)
admiral2002
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by admiral2002 »

Tell me how i get full logs to paste it!!!!!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

I think we have an issue with communication. Let me try to explain. Let's split my signature into sentences. First sentence:
First sentence: "I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL."
Second sentence: "If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)"
admiral2002 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:20 pm Tell me how i get full logs to paste it!!!!!
What you are asking about refers to THIRD sentence. Why do you ask about it? If something is not right please help me adjust the description so it's clear for everybody. I want to make it as clear and direct as possible :)

Return to “[J] Firmware”