32ES6300 FW 1029 - Rooting not possible anymore

General Forum for talking area for E series TVs.

gianfranco74
SamyGO Project Donor

32ES6300 FW 1029 - Rooting not possible anymore

Post by gianfranco74 »

Hi,
I have a 32ES6300 that I've rooted few years back (FW 1021).
Since the 1021 root won't let me mount NFS via script (libraries not compatible), last year I've installed the patched 1030 version using the DNS trick (so I recall).
Everything was working fine, but a couple of days ago I wanted to add Prime Video app: I went to smart hub, but starting Samsung App widget I was getting "Network Interference" error.
Thinking was due to the rooting, I removed it, no way. I've then reset the Smart Hub, still no way, so I decided to try to update to the original 1029 via USB upgrade, still the same network interference error.
The problem is now that I can't root the TV anymore: I've tried with the "old FW" way and with the "new FW" way, no success. I've tried to install the 0000 FW and tried again the root, nothing, the widget to install SamyGO deosn't show in the Smart Hub.
I've tried to upgrade again to patched 1030 version using the DNS trick, but when I do it from the 1029 original FW i receive an error, when I do it from 0000 FW the TV reboots when searching for new FW.
I don't know what else to do: I reckon that if I could get the patched 1030 FW version via USB I could simply upgrade to that, but I can't find the FW.
Any idea? Any way to get the patched 1030 FW version?

Thank you.

***Update***
Got it sorted following the guidelines in this thread viewtopic.php?t=13512 , thank you Zargalo! :D
Only difference is that I've manually updated from USB drive to 2010, since then SmartHub updated and started to work.
Now I've the SamyGo starting from USB as per this post viewtopic.php?t=8721

Ciao.

Return to “[E] General”