Bricked TV (UE43KU7000)

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

LoN

Bricked TV (UE43KU7000)

Post by LoN »

Hello, my tv got bricked and now is saying the infamous "Connect One Connect to TV". I have tried already to fix it myself but no avail and accidentally clicked factory reset and now. I can no longer access the service menu (Info+Menu+Mute+Power while TV off) nor the extended service menu (INFO+FACTORY nor FACTORY+3SPEED when TV on) although sometimes I can get it to go in the extended service menu when like pulling the plug while tv on causing a full boot up but the menu hangs then the info bar (showing tv info etc) shows up and shows no channel detected. So far I got nowhere and I would like also if someone can pass their configuration of the service menu like all settings etc.. Once I perform the EEPROM reset, I tried but not yet worked (also using this topic viewtopic.php?t=12022&start=40 ) Do I just bridge the two pins using a cable/paperclip on one side shown or also under the PCB. I felt also the pads under it. Anyways hope someone can help me through this and also send me their service menu configuration.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “[K] Support”