Samsung UE40H6200 - No image after updating to firmware 0000 - How to fix it?

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

spawnerytPL

Samsung UE40H6200 - No image after updating to firmware 0000 - How to fix it?

Post by spawnerytPL »

Hello, I have a problem with my TV - SAMSUNG UE40H6200. Well, I wanted to roll back the software on the TV because some applications were hanging. I found the instructions on the sammygo website and followed them step by step. I prepared a USB and started updating from the current version to version 000, thanks to which I could downgrade the firmware version on the TV. After a successful update from USB, the TV restarted - and this is where the problems started. The TV displays the image for a moment (SmartTV logo at the start), and then a "black" screen appears (the backlight works, but it seems to have been bugged). I read that there is a certain way to repair the TV - Service menu and reset from this menu - unfortunately still nothing. I wanted to add that even though there is no image displayed, the sound is still audible, for example when adjusting the volume. I downloaded the latest software on USB from the browser. And now I have a question: is there a chance that I can "blindly" update the software on the TV, using pictures from the Internet and YouTube guides? If not, is there any option to repair this TV at home without electronics skills? I would like to ask for a quick answer. Thank you in advance.
pjhack

Re: Samsung UE40H6200 - No image after updating to firmware 0000 - How to fix it?

Post by pjhack »

Hi,
have you managed to solve this?
I'm on UE55H7000 T-MST14DEUC fw2910 and I'd like to downgrate to 0000 but your post scared me!

Return to “[H] Firmware”