Un65mu6300fxza

General forum talking area for M/Q series TVs.

Kryptik

Un65mu6300fxza

Post by Kryptik »

Un65mu6300fxza version fb04 I'm in the USA. last month when Samsung tv+ was hacked my tv was hacked also, i have version 1400.3 firmware... i cant find this on Samsung no where . lost all the apps, Wi-Fi settings, Wi-Fi country code, tuner , sound settings, it searches for updates when i power it on and the box is greyed out. wont accept terms error code 2014506-1 . another user on here had a post on the "secret menu" it was a good post, i cleared up most of the jumbled mess. I've been trying to find a tech sheet or bulletin on this firmware but no luck, so i need some guidance to fix this. tech support told me to call Samsung service and get a tech to reprogram it at my expense. I'm somewhat experienced, i was a service tech for A&E (sears blue) during the time when i bought the tv I'm a electrical / mechanical engineer by trade. i no longer work for them. i can take pictures of the full secret menu that i have of stuff on the tv. here is a pict of the firmware i cant find https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmgpU_Aa0SVU0g9l11p ... I?e=lDX00K

Return to “[M/Q] General”