T-CHU7DEUC-3001.1

Here is information about customize your B series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: T-CHU7DEUC-3001.1

Post by juusso »

i did not understand you...

This firmware is used for UExxB7000/8000 european TV`s.

What is your question?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: T-CHU7DEUC-3001.1

Post by juusso »

Is your TV already repaired? I remember you got into big trouble few weeks ago.

Anyway, you want brick it once more if you `re asking such questions...

An example for you:

TV is like computer. Firmware T-CHU7DEUC is like Windows operating system.
You are asking - could you use your TV without firmware? I say - yes! But like PC without windows - you could use DOS - console based OS. Is it quite enought? I do not think.

TV without firmware is a bit different - as OS it has Linux running. But it is restricted and does not have drivers for many things. I think TV should make its main job - show TV channels and some other stuff - movies, music, some games from content library - it is what firmware does.

If you are talking about very latest version of T-CHU7DEUC and you want upgrade to it. I can say - there is nothing improoved compairing with earlier (3000G or less) versions, so you do not get any bonuses if you flash it.

If you want connect mouse and keyboard, it is enough to run content library tools for mouse and keyboard + NetSurf.

If you have already the latest 3001.1 firmware and you can`t use Samygo, you need downgrade your firmware first. The easiest way to do it is -FFB.

Your info is very helpless, you should explane your needs/problems more detail. We are not telepaths and can`t read your minds...
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] Firmware”