Help needed to either hack or restore c650

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

Taliq

Re: Help needed to either hack or restore c650

Post by Taliq »

Thanks, did work for me.

LE37C650 with FW 3011.
coyotee

Post by coyotee »

Hello!
I tried ozyrus guide on my lec650 with 3011 firmware, but after I tried step 13. Choose "Clone USB to TV", I get message can`t read from usb or something like that. I have 1GB usb stick. Can anyone help?, thanks, Bojan!
Taliq

Post by Taliq »

I ran into the same issue. I needed to change the path in a clone.dat file of the firmware. I think it was sda1 first and I edited it to sdb1. Maybe you can also try a different USB port first.
coyotee

Post by coyotee »

Ok, I changed the path and it looks like it worked, I think... Some data transfer was made from USB to TV, but It didn`t take 3-4 min, but lets say 30sec inc. restart of TV.
Now don't do anything just wait couple of minutes, there will be black screen and Tv will restart (approx. 3-4 min).
After that I turn off hotel mode and went to scan the channels.(this worked).. I think I missed something. I cant connect via telnet, or Dont know how.. Things to do now:
Try to connect to your Tv via Telnet.
Run command cp $OPT_DIR/usr/restore/start.sh /mtd_rwarea/start.sh

I need help, thanks!
Taliq

Post by Taliq »

coyotee wrote:Ok, I changed the path and it looks like it worked, I think... Some data transfer was made from USB to TV, but It didn`t take 3-4 min, but lets say 30sec inc. restart of TV.
Now don't do anything just wait couple of minutes, there will be black screen and Tv will restart (approx. 3-4 min).
After that I turn off hotel mode and went to scan the channels.(this worked).. I think I missed something. I cant connect via telnet, or Dont know how.. Things to do now:

I need help, thanks!
Did you add the 'SamyGO.sh' path to the USB root pointing to the 'rcSGO' file? My SamyGO.sh is just

Code: Select all

/dtv/usb/sda1/SamyGO/rcSGO >/dev/null 2>&1 &
If it doesn't work you have to check the path.
MicK

Post by MicK »

ebakardzhiev wrote:
coyotee wrote:Ok, I changed the path and it looks like it worked, I think... Some data transfer was made from USB to TV, but It didn`t take 3-4 min, but lets say 30sec inc. restart of TV.

I need help, thanks!
I have the same issue. First it doesn't like to copy the content from the USB to the TV and I had to change sda2 to sda1 i Clone.dat (T-Valdeuc). Cloned USB to TV for a second and said will restart and press OK. So I did. After that restarted a couple of times and says no channels even no telnet access still in Hotel Mode. So, no way ot execute "Run command cp $OPT_DIR/usr/restore/start.sh /mtd_rwarea/start.sh ".
Hi,

same issue with "can't read from usb" with fw 3009.2 and 3011.0 happend to me too. I also tried to change sda2 to sda1 in Clone.dat and afterwards I was able to import it from USB to TV but not telnet nor other acces to the TV.
Now I have 3011 fw rooted with telnet, ftp, http. Steps bellow helped me for LE40C650 T-VALDEUC fw

1) apply 0000.0 firmware
2) from 0000.0 update to 3005.1 and then hack it via Internet@TV wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Hacking_C-Ser ... et@TV_only
3) from 3005.1 update to 3009.2 and hack it over hotel mode wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Hacking_TV_ov ... UC-3009.2). Hacking without previuos Internet@TV hack gave me the "can't read from usb".
4) from 3009.2 update normally to 3011.0 and telnet access shouldn't vanish

You might skip step 3, hacking 3005.1, and go from 3005.1 to 3011.0 and then hack it over hotel mode. I didn't try it
LE40C650 3011.0 fw
coyotee

Post by coyotee »

Thanks both MicK and ebakardzhiev ! I will try this methode, but first I need 3005.1, 3009.2 firmwares? Where do I get this, thus on samsung webp. there aren`t anymore?

thanks

Return to “[C] Support”