reverse back firmware

Here is information about customize your B series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: reverse back firmware

Post by juusso »

read my post before and feel the difference what you did and what i`m saying to do. ;)
And please, don`t repost wiki instructions or better, use text formatting tags like code, quote... Thanks!
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Post by erdem_ua »

Neo wrote:I have upgraded the firmware 3 or 4 times allready, so there is older firmware in the tv.
With which firmware? If you instal latest firmware twice, you can't reverse your firmware with that way.

There is 2 bank and only one active in a time. When you flashing a firmware, "hidden one" flashed and it status became visible, but visible one become hidden.
I think you understand the situation.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

my faul here are few games with the same filestructure and zip filename. But inside they have different things. Link on my wiki post has the Activate Alternative firmware game (subfolder rollback)
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Look at my description with pictures about FFB from my signature. The same you have to do while copying this game to TV.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

If your usb is ext3 then you get success. Instead you just call it, miss chmod step
sh + /path to script/revert.sh

Return to “[B] Firmware”