PS58C 7000 Reset firmware to 0000 no Hack

Here is information about customize your C series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR DUMMY USERS questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

agtr

Re: PS58C 7000 Reset firmware to 0000 no Hack

Post by agtr »

I think this 0000.0 firmware is from OEM and I really can not understand why they do not publish it officially so that peple can install whichever firmware they wish. why are they against downgrade? if they re against, then why do they write a firmware like this? do they just wanna do it by means of their licenced technician so that they can earn money, or what?
valineco

Post by valineco »

Hello,
I have a led tv c8700 and I installed the firmware 0000. It has been well accepted, but after installing my TV will not start. Do you have a solution for me?
Thank you in advance
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

If you have ExLink, please give here the debug output (i believe you set rs232 to "debug" in service menu before to start making dangerous things with your TV?).
What does it mean "will not start"?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
valineco

Post by valineco »

Hello &Thanks

LED blinks at startup . That is ok.After this led stop blinking. This is also OK. Two seconds after led stop blinking TV set restart. No OSD.
Sorry for my english
agtr

Post by agtr »

hi,
in case there is a problem during normal firmware upgrade, the following procedure helps reinstalling the firmware.
you can try it, since it is a simple procedure. since using 0000.0 is something similar to normal upgrade, it may work on your tv too, I hope

-Remove the USB flash drive firmware update from out of the USB port on the Samsung TV.
-Unplug the Samsung TV from the electrical socket. Count to ten slowly.
-Insert the USB flash drive firmware update back into the USB port on the Samsung TV.
-Plug the Samsung TV's power cord back into the electrical socket for power.
-Press and hold in the Power button on the Samsung TV for two or three seconds before releasing it.
-Wait as the firmware upgrade notification screen appears on the Samsung TV.
-Wait as the firmware upgrade resets the Samsung TV and runs for about a minute.
-Wait as the firmware upgrade finishes and turns the Samsung TV off and then on again.
-Watch the Samsung TV now that it has been reset with the firmware.
-Turn off the Samsung TV when you are done watching.

if you cannot do this with 0000.0 firmware, you can alternatively try firmware 3011.0, which is available for download @samsung.de
valineco

Post by valineco »

Thanks Agtr
I try but is don't working TV set must be in ST-By?
agtr

Post by agtr »

I think so.
sorry to hear that it did not work
could you please try this way too? I have the same tv with you but ? did not have a problem using 0000.0 firmware. almost a year ago, we had a similar problem on c750 and corrected it by reinstalling the firmware like this. The firmware gets stuck. This procedure gives it a fresh restart.

Remove the USB memory drive.
Unplug power from the TV and wait ten seconds.
Re-insert the USB memory drive.
Plug power back to the TV.
Press the power button on the front of the TV.
At this point the Firmware upgrade should begin.

the final thing you may try is to unplug the power from the tv for 10-15 seconds and to check if it helps
valineco

Post by valineco »

is don't work maybe because the button is sensitive?

Return to “[C] Firmware”