Enabling Internet onUExxB6000 and B550 series

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Enabling Internet onUExxB6000 and B550 series

Post by juusso »

symbol & in linux means, that script goes to background.
Your problem is known, you need exlink cable and u-boot access (or console...)From u-boot you can activate USB and flash firmware manualy. Do you have cable on hand?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Enabling Internet onUExxB6000 and B550 series

Post by juusso »

You made wrong. Your samygo.sh exist or not? if not, TV is waiting for it (because of missing &) and does not load other modules. If script exist, maybe here are trouble/errors in script execution. If samygo.sh could go to background, TV would boot normal.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [How-To] Enabling Internet onUExxB6000 and B550 series

Post by juusso »

show me output of:

Code: Select all

cat /mtd_rwarea/SamyGO.sh
And we will see if you have samygo.sh or not ;)
you do not need run rc.local, it can freeze TV and output is quite normal (all modules are loaded on boot of TV)

P.s. Did you patch firmware under Windows? I remember here was a problem with such patched firmware -here wasn`t any samygo.sh executed. The problem was some permissions to files. I recommend you try this firmware and i am almost 100% sure, you have success with it.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [How-To] Enabling Internet onUExxB6000 and B550 series

Post by juusso »

You do not have samygo.sh in /mtd_rwarea/ and what are you trying to load? You have to create this file to have it loaded every TV start. If here isn`t any samygo.sh, you get not same as not patched TV. It does not matter that samygo.sh is called from mtd_boot/rc.local and not from /mtd_exe/rc.local
But forget this. If you want have network+samygo.sh, flash firmware i gave you in post above. But remember - you need create samygo.sh by yourself ;)

Oh, i forgot your problem about not recognised USB... :oops:

Return to “[B] Brainstorm”